No announcement yet.

Forwards needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I say, I have greater faith than Iceman and DJ than this lot.

TBH If I were in charge I'd sign Maynard now too (Wigan have agreed a £2.2m fee - may be too late) on the off-chance but I wouldn't put all my eggs in his basket.

Comment

Due to the situation we currently find ourselves in; Kenwyne Jones or RSC for me. Routine,routine,routine.

But ahead of next season, I would very much like us to sign at least one young and sharp striker.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Was thinking that if we have the clout to pull Taiwo in we should absolutely have a go at getting Eljero Elia on loan from Juventus. Dutch international forward, super skilful, and completely bombed out of the first team...

Now there's a petition worth making.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
          Was thinking that if we have the clout to pull Taiwo in we should absolutely have a go at getting Eljero Elia on loan from Juventus. Dutch international forward, super skilful, and completely bombed out of the first team...

Now there's a petition worth making.
          Exactly, there are countless very, very good international standard players jsut sitting aroung not getting games, many of which must be out of favour or their owning club prepared to sell. Taiwo a perfect example.

Under the old regime we, along with most prem clubs may only sniff around our top 6 clubs for such players, but wth Hughes and Wiedzicki, they will look across Europe.

They may have another treat lined up....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Exactly, there are countless very, very good international standard players jsut sitting aroung not getting games, many of which must be out of favour or their owning club prepared to sell. Taiwo a perfect example.

Under the old regime we
            , along with most prem clubs may only sniff around our top 6 clubs for such players, but wth Hughes and Wiedzicki, they will look across Europe.

They may have another treat lined up....

We should have signed John Guidetti or Elm(United bound?) from Sweden.

Both of them Scores a fair amount of goals.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Yes, Guidetti's been sensational in Holland by all accounts. Hard to predict how strong a benchmark the Dutch league is sometimes though.

Shania do you rate Mohammed Abdellaoue, the Norwegian striker at Hannover? Looks a real goal poacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                Yes, Guidetti's been sensational in Holland by all accounts. Hard to predict how strong a benchmark the Dutch league is sometimes though.

Shania do you rate Mohammed Abdellaoue, the Norwegian striker at Hannover? Looks a real goal poacher.
                Moa is doing very well in Germany. He would really have been something for us. But apperntly he is very settled in Germany and german style of play it looks like.
                His younger brother Mos is on his way to FC. Copenhagen as we speak.A very talented player..striker with a very good touch.

Mame Biram Diouf
                did also play in Norway before he went to UTD.
                Dunno where he is now though.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X