QPR may force Anton Ferdinand to shake John Terry's hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cornish R View Post
    Rather a racist comment and sweeping generalisation is it not? Welsh men have proudly fought and died for England throughout history. I'm Welsh and have always cheered England over anybody else (apart from when they play Wales or Cornwall of course), as do most of them apart from the inbreds up in the north, and they just hate everybody.

So you are seriously saying it's a stereotype and acceptable to call somebody a Welsh C@@t or a ginger c@@t, but not a Black c@t?
    This is the problem with *****ic, PC, do gooders like you, who accuse people of racist comments when none have been said. Where have I said anything like you have inferred ? Where did I say that it is "acceptable to call somebody a Welsh C@@t or a ginger c@@t, but not a Black c@t?"

That right I didnt.

Comment

anton's whiter than faurlin...

Only joking my god try and have a sense of humour!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        This is the problem with *****ic, PC, do gooders like you
        Calm it down please Paul.

Comment

This is the problem with *****ic, PC, do gooders like you, who accuse people of racist comments when none have been said. Where have I said anything like you have inferred ? Where did I say that it is "acceptable to call somebody a Welsh C@@t or a ginger c@@t, but not a Black c@t?"

That right I didnt.
          Struth, me PC do gooder? That's certainly a new one. I'm assuming you haven't actually read my posts?

Alright, no need to start crying, i was probably replying there to a few posts rather than just your one mate, apologies.

People seem to be saying welsh c@@t is not prejudice, black c@@t is. That's boll@@@s. Myself i'm not PC, i think it's all a load of tedious drivel. Sick of hearing about it. I don't really care what names people call each other. My point being (if i even have a point!) that people are full of it going on like it's the biggest crime in the world and then they're slagging off the Welsh in the next breath but that's fine. I don't call the police when somebody insults me and i doubt i'd lose much sleep over it.

Just because he's black it's big news. Dull non-event in my eyes. Only the newspapers are benefitting from any of this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            Calm it down please Paul.
            I'm fine and there is absolutely wrong with using the word m o r o n i c.

Comment

That right I didnt.
              Funny, i thought you called Welsh people sheep sh@@@ers and said they all hate the English? I must have misread that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornish R View Post
                Funny, i thought you called Welsh people sheep sh@@@ers and said they all hate the English? I must have misread that one.
                Yes you have, read waht I said again, I said they put sheep heels in their wellies, you assumed they would do something else.

Comment

Hahah Mason's on fire...

Comment

I'm fine and there is absolutely wrong with using the word m o r o n i c.
                    Absolutely right, unless you want to get yourself banned of course.

Here you go Paul: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ead.php?t=1902 ...and give yourself a little reminder of rule no.1 there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      Hahah Mason's on fire...
                      oops yes he got me there...

Comment

You can not force anyone to do something they don't feel comfortable with. He could refuse to play, and he could just as easy refuse to give a handshake.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Absolutely right, unless you want to get yourself banned of course.

Here you go Paul: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ead.php?t=1902 ...and give yourself a little reminder of rule no.1 there.
                          Steady on, no need to ban him for calling me *****ic! It's far better than calling me a stupid bl@@k c@@t at least. I'm not too offended. I won't be calling in the constabulary.

Comment

Working...
                          X