QPR may force Anton Ferdinand to shake John Terry's hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR may force Anton Ferdinand to shake John Terry's hand

Queens Park Rangers officials will hold talks this week aimed at encouraging Anton Ferdinand to shake hands with John Terry before Saturday's FA Cup tie against Chelsea.

More...

Oh well Ramage is back when Anton hands in a transfer request!
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

with a possible court case coming up???? nahhhh....
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

A punch in the face to Terry will do fine instead of a handshake
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Blank the chav a la Bridge, more negative press for chavvydrugdealingdadshopliftingmumskumbag
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

It's okay because Terry's going to try & be a hero by diving for the ball with his head, but Tawio is going to take his head off with a powerful shot ......... I hope
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Queens Park Rangers officials will hold talks this week aimed at encouraging Anton Ferdinand to shake hands with John Terry before Saturday's FA Cup tie against Chelsea.

More...
              ****ing disgrace if true, it should be left up to Anton if he wants to shake hands with that #####, not told he should do so ! The way he has held himself as a person rather than the way Terry has used the media circus and other black players to try and clear his name, should be more than enough to let him make his own mind up...........more F A rubbish.

Comment

I hope that's not true, agree with Merry, give him a Bridge style snub, from the whole team

Comment

Or he could do it...and in the process Tell Terry that he has hidden Joey's phone and has blamed it on him!!
                  WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Comment

Seems to me all this reporting is just stoking the whole thing up more.

Comment

This might be the perfect thing. According to Mr Blatter, a shake of the hands will resolve the whole conflict.

I personally hope none of them shake his hand in respect to Anton.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                        This might be the perfect thing. According to Mr Blatter, a shake of the hands will resolve the whole conflict.

I personally hope none of them shake his hand in respect to Anton.
                        Now that really would put the cat amongst the pigeons and totally mess with JTs head !

Comment

can't see how they can make him shake hands if he doesn't want to....bridge didn't and that was that....

i just go back to , for all club legend,capt stuff they have at the bridge....he started at west ham yth and wanted to leave for man city, a deal was struck but when his agent returned from manchester, roman had stepped in to settle a new deal with jt.
                          HE WANTED OUT.

Comment

The whole point of shaking hands is about respect for your fellow pros. If they force Anton to do this it would be completely wrong, as he clearly has no repsect for Terry anymore, and rightly so. It should be up to him.

I personally feel to snub a handshake will carry a lot of weight into the court case as it will show there is still distress by what was said. If he shakes hands, it's almost suggesting that all is forgiven, and will give the hearing the perfect excuse to go easy on him.

I would like to see Anton, and all the black players at least blank him.

Comment

Are the f-ing kidding me....shake hands with an (alledged) racist that has just racially abused you...? take a f-ing hike...

I hope they all ignore him, and if he is forced to do it then id prefer Anton to feign an injury and not play....!!

They'll be sending them down to missippi next to thank those for the lynchings....seriously..

how would you feel if someone did this to your brother, son, father or even mother.....good response would be a head but !

Get F'd Terry......IMHO !

Comment

Working...
                              X