No announcement yet.

Let's all behaved in a dignified way on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had no idea I'd stir up such a hornet's nest of feeling. Let me make my position clear. I have no problem us mocking, goading, antagonising, insulting Chelsea. That's part of the fun and tribalism that is football. But I'm expecting more from the Chelsea end. They've already proven they're quite capable of taking this to a much lower level, and it's made it onto the media, and it's shown them up for what they really are. We are better than that, and let's show the world, when the spotlight is on us on Saturday, that we are up.

Comment

Anyone notice they have only done it when no one else was around, at WHL they were shut up by the Y1ds, did it in europe when only the cameras could get it, a few on a train coming back from Norwich. Let em try at LR, no chance as they won't be heard. We have them and this game in our own hands, they are dreading it.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by neetoneeto View Post
        I'm reading all kinds of inflammatory and semi-racist rants. Let Chelsea fans behave in the way Chelsea fans always behave, and they've shown their true colours in their chanting of racist slurs, and there'll be 3000 of such idiots in W12 on Saturday. Every time they open their mouth they incriminate themselves, just as the loathsome and morally repulsive John Terry, has amply demonstrated his true character.

But let's not stoop to their neanderthal level. Football terraces have always been about having a laugh and taking the ****, and sometimes that's involved an element of sick humour, but with the spotlight on Loftus Road on Saturday lets show the world that we're above that, not resort to songs and chants about race or colour, and remain dignified, and above it all.

Let's beat them on and off the pitch!
        Well...that went down like a lead balloon...
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2