Let's all behaved in a dignified way on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's all behaved in a dignified way on Saturday

I'm reading all kinds of inflammatory and semi-racist rants. Let Chelsea fans behave in the way Chelsea fans always behave, and they've shown their true colours in their chanting of racist slurs, and there'll be 3000 of such idiots in W12 on Saturday. Every time they open their mouth they incriminate themselves, just as the loathsome and morally repulsive John Terry, has amply demonstrated his true character.

But let's not stoop to their neanderthal level. Football terraces have always been about having a laugh and taking the ****, and sometimes that's involved an element of sick humour, but with the spotlight on Loftus Road on Saturday lets show the world that we're above that, not resort to songs and chants about race or colour, and remain dignified, and above it all.

Let's beat them on and off the pitch!

Nah let's give the #####s loads of stick

Comment

Sorry, but there is no chance. The hate and hostility is what got the team to the final whistle with a clean sheet.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Are you suggesting we give them a toeing and kick seven shades out of them???
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Sorry, but there is no chance. The hate and hostility is what got the team to the final whistle with a clean sheet.
          And made it so Enjoyable

Comment

Yes let's all sit down quietly, be polite, clap and drink some tea.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Errrrrr...I don't think WE'RE the ones who resort to songs and chants about race or colour!
              The JT songs are neither.
              "We know what you said" isn't racist -- it doesn't even contain slang, let alone swear words.
              And, sung by 14000 R's at full volume, it could unsettle him and all of them and give our team a better chance of turning them over.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
                Yes let's all sit down quietly, be polite, clap and drink some tea.
                Thought was at lr not Stamford bridge lol

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

And it needs to start the instant their team coach appears down SA Rd.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    Errrrrr...I don't think WE'RE the ones who resort to songs and chants about race or colour!
                    The JT songs are neither.
                    "We know what you said" isn't racist -- it doesn't even contain slang, let alone swear words.
                    And, sung by 14000 R's at full volume, it could unsettle him and all of them and give our team a better chance of turning them over.
                    couldnt have said it better myself

Comment

**** em,they think we are small time,below them etc.think twice when on their #### in the road wont they.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

No thanks

Comment

hope its ****ing orrrrrrible all day for them,Loads of noise.aggro the works.Get Fulham the next lairy gob shites aware of what they will be getting.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If JT thinks Spurs gave him a hard time, he's in for a shock!
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              If JT thinks Spurs gave him a hard time, he's in for a shock!
                              A big shock!
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X