No announcement yet.

Chelsea views ahead of sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Stanley76;792771]Just talk into the iPhone 4s, you don't need to type any more. that's what I've done on mine with this message [/

Cheers will try it out

Comment

[QUOTE=rangerforevereastcote;792812]
      Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      Just talk into the iPhone 4s, you don't need to type any more. that's what I've done on mine with this
      Do you have tell it to type first or something? How does it know it's going here?
      Last edited by 80sCasual; 24-01-2012, 09:05 AM.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

[QUOTE=80sCasual;792821]
        Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
        Do you have tell it to type first or something? How does it know it's going here?
        Swear at it and threaten it with a hammer

Comment

[QUOTE=LoftusRoadLad;792824]
          Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Swear at it and threaten it with a hammer
          It just says I don't understand what you're after but takes me to a Cass Pennant site lol.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

• post as you normally would when the keyboard appears but instead of typing you press the microphone icon next to the space bar
            • speak into the phone
            • press 'done'
            • check its spelt correctly
            • post it as usual

Comment

so now we are not just the team down the road as they disgarded us as before. now their real & proper rivals unlike those tarquins & tamara's on the river

Comment

• post as you normally would when the keyboard appears but instead of typing you press the microphone icon next to the space bar
                • speak into the phone
                • press 'done'
                • check its spelt correctly
                • post it as usual

I like it, but now people will see what i am actually saying about them if i forget to edit it lol.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I like it, but now people will see what i am actually saying about them if i forget to edit it lol.
                  True haha....and I wouldn't recommend doing it within earshot of others as you could look a little silly :drunk:

Comment

True haha....and I wouldn't recommend doing it within earshot of others as you could look a little silly :drunk:
                    I'm sure this 'Siri' thing should really be 'Silly' obviously designed by some Jap and miss heard on translation to American.
                    Never does what you want it to do, stupid gimmick.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Customised voice recognition technology is the future - the iPhone 4s is the first phone to have it but it'll definitely improve over time.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        They do sem a bit concerned.....dont think thats the old boys though, just the new crowd..

From what i gather, they are well up for revenge in this game, not to sure if thats on or off the pitch though......?

Comment

Working...
                        X