Clear All

• swansea city dvd hits new barrel scraping low

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/...l-scraping-low

That's pretty sad.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

What a shitty club

Comment

Lets hope this pile of turd gets relegated and they bring out a DVD of their worst second half to a season ever. I'd buy it !!!!!!

Comment

Quite unbelievable and people will probably buy it too, which is even sadder !

Comment

Coming soon!!!!
            Swans 50 greatest corners!!! See us do inswingers, outswingers,and shorties!!!
            Must buy for all true fans!!! and bonus footage available When throwins go bad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Coming soon!!!!
              Must buy for all true fans!!! and bonus footage available When throwins go bad!!!

Comment

Also coming soon,
                How to gain 75% of the possession in a PL match without passing the ball forward.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  Also coming soon,
                  How to gain 75% of the possession in a PL match without passing the ball forward.

Comment

truley wonderful side they pass the ball left then they pass the ball right, then left again , then right , then left then right , then back to the keeper then to the left then to the right then i lose the power to live then i fall asleep zzzzzzzzzzz! then i wake up and the ball is still going from left to bloody right ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! BUT WHAT A WONDERFUL FOOTBALLING TEAM!!!!!!!!!! SHOULD BE SPONSRED BY DELUX BECAUSE ITS LIKE WATCHING PAINT DRY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Coming soon!!!!
                      Post of the week

We'd do a great 'when set-pieces go bad' video

Comment

Embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                        X