Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton Away live on SKY

March 10th - 12:45 Kick off

B@STARDS!!!!!! Booked my train travel for this yesterday. Why do they leave it so late to do their scheduling? Completely shafts supporters!
    http://eatsleepdrinkblogfootball.blogspot.co.uk - an independent look at all things football in general and QPR. Twitter: @ESDBFootball

Comment

Originally posted by qprfc1989 View Post
      B@STARDS!!!!!! Booked my train travel for this yesterday. Why do they leave it so late to do their scheduling? Completely shafts supporters!
      An example of a very POOR fan...

Comment

That's right mate!!! Might be scraping by with a part time job because it's so hard for a graduate out there at the moment but that won't stop me going to see my beloved R's. Got a home season and been to all away games so far apart from Wigan.
        http://eatsleepdrinkblogfootball.blogspot.co.uk - an independent look at all things football in general and QPR. Twitter: @ESDBFootball

Comment

Why would you book train tickets when it's FA CUP weekend as well, you have to hope both teams go out

Comment

or is it the 17th March fa cup?

Comment

Seriously? Crap... I had no idea! My bad big time!!!! I booked because otherwise it's about £50!!

Comment

Just checked - 5th round FA Cup is 18-19th Feb, Quarter final 17-18th March. Thank christ for that!

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
                  March 10th - 12:45 Kick off
                  Nice early start on the coach :drunk:

Comment

Just checked - 5th round FA Cup is 18-19th Feb, Quarter final 17-18th March. Thank christ for that!
                    Cheers mate - happy for you fella

Comment

Any link for fixture changes & Sky games?

Comment

Well look on the bright side now you don't need to go to Bolton

Comment

Already booked train tickets luckily we arrive in Manchester at 10:3o ish so will easily make the game

Not leaving Manchester till 19:37 though
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

So both Sky and ESPN have announced their live games up until the end of March so guessing were now good to book travel as games should not move

Comment

Yep, all booked up on the train for this one.

Nice early start!
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X