Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

patrick kenny..........im concerned.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    hussars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lets have a pint of ......ME!!
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

shandy bass is a pint of facto
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

vodka lime n soda witha little lemon twist thankyou!!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He has made a few mistakes this season and would agree not as solid As we may have seen him
          More concerned with his positioning of late the equaliser Norwich scored , he was in totally in wrong position , was the reason why he couldn't get there to save , had he moved his feet beforehand which he had plenty of time to do he would have reached it
          I'm confident that now under hughes we will see him get fitter and ger back to the keeper we know he is
          Last edited by rangerforevereastcote; 22-01-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
            He had made a few mistakes this season and would agree not as for
            As we may har seen him Before
            More concerned with his positioning of late the equaliser Norwich scored he was in totally in wrong position why he couldn't get there to save , had he moved his feet beforehand which he had plenty of time to do he would have reached it
            I'm confident that now we will see him get fitter and back to the keeper we know he id
            cotes you been drinking or hurt your typing finger old bean????
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              cotes you been drinking or hurt your typing finger old bean????
              Stupid I phone going back to edit

Comment

He has made a few mistakes this season and would agree not as solid As we may have seen him
                More concerned with his positioning of late the equaliser Norwich scored , he was in totally in wrong position , was the reason why he couldn't get there to save , had he moved his feet beforehand which he had plenty of time to do he would have reached it
                I'm confident that now under hughes we will see him get fitter and ger back to the keeper we know he is
                Not to mention at Newcastle he dived the wrong way for Leon Best's goal!

But as mentioned before he's been bloody good for us & must of gained us at least 10-12 points alone last season so I'd never knock him for the sake of it. Would love him to get back to top form but can see him linking back up with NW if he gets a ccc job.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Not to mention at Newcastle he dived the wrong way for Leon Best's goal!

But as mentioned before he's been bloody good for us & must of gained us at least 10-12 points alone last season so I'd never knock him for the sake of it. Would love him to get back to top form but can see him linking back up with NW if he gets a ccc job.
                  Didn't want to mention newcastle dived wrong way and just invited best to score in the open side
                  Shame if he goes his mrs sits 4 rows behind us in b block adds a bit of glam
                  In there, not to mention when we go away

He will hopefully get back on track

Comment

dip in form , but still the good side of shaky
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Didn't want to mention newcastle dived wrong way and just invited best to score in the open side
                      Shame if he goes his mrs sits 4 rows behind us in b block adds a bit of glam
                      In there, not to mention when we go away

He will hopefully get back on track
                      I see her quite often they live a few miles from me, decent blonde sort. See him quite a bit too in the local boozers on the odd occasion.

Comment

last season he was the nuts i feel maybe he is a tad slower this season but will reserve judgement for a few more games yet

Comment

looks injured still to me

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            He like everyone else have added a bit of timber, due to the sloppy training methods of the last mob, but give it a week or two and he will be back. How any person has any sympathy for them is beyond me.
                            bang on

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              He like everyone else have added a bit of timber, due to the sloppy training methods of the last mob, but give it a week or two and he will be back. How any person has any sympathy for them is beyond me.
                              Maybe because they got us up whilst others never even got near a sniff of promotion. Big clubs like Coventry, Leicester, forest or Sheffield wed/utd are languishing in the lower leagues while we managed to get out.
                              Even if you accept change was correct, you can still have sympathy for them, they've done far more good than bad whatever the ending.
                              If you have no sympathy then you morph into a Chelsea type supporter where the past means nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X