Nedum Onuoha's QPR transfer in doubt as Everton also make a move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

,sick of the ongoing saga !!
    as with Samba, Alex etc etc. Our dealings never seem to be straight forward!
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Grow up.

His mum has terminal cancer, if she feels more comfortable remaining there, and he feels he should be with her, fair enough.

There's definitely an argument to say that if this is the case, the club should have been aware early on. However, if we genuinely haven't spoken to the player until now, the subject may not have been broached until now.
      "grow up"!?....my father had terminal cancer and he lived in Southampton and I in Norwich but it did not stop me from having a career and nor should it for him. His Mum is in control of him and he needs to grow a pair....what parent would stop their child furthering their career!?

Comment

agreed,prob more a case of him wanting not to leave her
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Was surprised Everton found £2.5m for Gibson.... Can't see them splashing another £3m+

Comment

....and may I just add that my father died in Novekber of last year and although it is not nice dealing with terminal cancer my father and mother supported me in my chosen career and made sure I did not ruin it by moving back home....proper parenting and love for their child

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              what parent would stop their child furthering their career!?
              Ever thought it may be him that wants to be near his mother & is supporting her all the way & not the other way around?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                ....and may I just add that my father died in Novekber of last year and although it is not nice dealing with terminal cancer my father and mother supported me in my chosen career and made sure I did not ruin it by moving back home....proper parenting and love for their child
                Then you of all people should undertand what a difficult decision he has to make, and not throw your toys out of the pram if he stays in the NW.

To be honest we know only the barest facts about his situation, and even less about his state of mind.

I'd like him to come and play for us, but if he doesn't, I won't care too much why and we'll all move on.

In other words....meh

Comment

Why would he stay with Neil Warnock ? (NW !)

Comment

Think certain fans are getting worked up over a lot of misinformation. My hunch is we will only want to sign two of Samba, Alex and Onouha and a certain amount of the delay might be as much about us wanting to keep our options open and bargaining down on transfer fees and wages. If so makes good financial sense. My namesake Stainrod asks "why isn't it ever straight forward with us?" Well no transfer for desirable players is straightforward - look at Cahill. Just chill - the Wigan game is now over, we have time.
                    Last edited by stainrodisalegend; 22-01-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Think certain fans are getting worked up over a lot of misinformation. My hunch is we will only want to sign two of Samba, Alex and Onouha and a certain amount of the delay might be as much about us wanting to keep our options open and bargaining down on transfer fees and wages. If so makes good financial sense. My namesake Stainrod asks "why isn't it every straight forward with us?" Well no transfer for desirable players is straightforward - look at Cahill. Just chill - the Wigan game is now over, we have time.

Agree got a good 3 pts on board now,and i have to say a bit more faith in the squad too.

Comment

Is he actually that good a player? I ask the question as Savic is being picked ahead of him, and he is woeful!

Comment

Originally posted by Putney Rs View Post
                          Is he actually that good a player? I ask the question as Savic is being picked ahead of him, and he is woeful!
                          stop that , we need to sign someone , even if he is worse than Fitz Hall
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

On the basis that if we sign him it probably means we have missed out on either Samba or Alex I'm quite happy for this to drag on a week or two...

Comment

Running out of options lets move on to plan z .

Comment

Working...
                              X