No announcement yet.

Sparky at the emirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gooners are brilliant at sucking the life out of talent, no other club can turn excellent prospects into utter sh'te. It's wonderful to watch.

Comment

Yeah Arshavin brilliant ain't he just ran along side the man u player let him do what he liked

Comment

If MH got him in either on the cheap or on loan, I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at him. He is a very technically good player who was quality not long ago. He has lost his way recently and his shooting has been wayward but MH can work on that. To suggest Mackie is a better player is obscene. People have said he's the worst of a bunch of Championship players we have, and now he's better than Arshavin who scored the winner against Barca last year and a seasoned champions lge player.

Comment

Wouldn't mind Rosicki either.... Hardly plays and now fit again.

Comment

He (arshavin) can't be bothered, don't blame him, at his peak At Zenit he could have gone to any club in europe, probably told by gooners he would win loads and be competing for titles every season, reality is different.
            Traore was regarded as a joke when he played for them, gooners were taking the pis: out of me when he signed, we give him confidence and he's a solid premiership player.
            Ramsey's poor at club level while his compatriot bale at spurs has barca interested.
            Walcott was England's saviour, he hasn't developed at all.
            Rosicky looked a good player early on in his career, gabbidon is a more prolific goal scorer
            I could go on but won't

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
              putting in a bid for RVP...
              rvp swop with swp to qprfc on the bbc
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                rvp swop with swp to qprfc on the bbc
                Facto old son r u taking the pee

Comment

Working...