Clear All

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
    who said they hope he is injured?
    Apologies read your post wrong.

Comment

no probs.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
        I always find it a bit off when players who are decent servants of the club albeit perhaps lacking in top quality are mocked for their shortcomings. I always felt Connolly played to the limit of his abilities and has been a useful squad member for a long time.
        I agree he has been but most of that time we was in the championship.Now we are in the premiership we need better and i think if we bring in 2 CB we wont need him.

Comment

He was a central part of our defense that allowed us to win the league. He was shockingly treated by warnock , he made one mistake and got dropped same as gorkss
          His confidence took a battering and when he came back was nervous
          cos fans jumping on him if he did anything wrong, he was also played at lb when his right footed
          He's a good player and hope Hughes can help him get his confidence back

Comment

I think he has always looked solid as a right back. And given he is good on the ball think he could actually be a fairly decent defensive midfielder

Comment

looks about as comfortable in the prem as brad pitt in sauna full of irons!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X