whats happen to ball bounce connolly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats happen to ball bounce connolly

is he injured or does sparky fancy ramage ahead of him?

hopefully the later. cheerio matthew.

on another note fitz hall played well yesterday.

I always find it a bit off when players who are decent servants of the club albeit perhaps lacking in top quality are mocked for their shortcomings. I always felt Connolly played to the limit of his abilities and has been a useful squad member for a long time.
    WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
      I always find it a bit off when players who are decent servants of the club albeit perhaps lacking in top quality are mocked for their shortcomings. I always felt Connolly played to the limit of his abilities and has been a useful squad member for a long time.
      Totally agree,didnt see the mockers when we had a 19 game un beaten run last season and was the solid base to win the title

Comment

He was injured yesterday. Took a knock in training. Some of our fans are embarrassing at times.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

If I were a pro player I might look into the club forums now and again just to boost my confidence a bit..........or not

Comment

IMO, he is one of the players who can turn out to be better players under the guidance of the new regime.

He needs more confidence on the ball.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

just my opinion. just like others state their opinions on mackie, warnock etc. hammersmith you seem to dig players out enough no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
                just my opinion. just like others state their opinions on mackie, warnock etc. hammersmith you seem to dig players out enough no difference.
                Opinions are fine, of course, and I don't see much wrong with asking if one player is better than another. I just thought the 'dancing' smiley (indicating celebration?) looked a bit unkind to a decent club servant.
                WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
                  But the way you put your post was very embarrassing and pathetic.

I would never do a dance for a player like that.

As far as I saw Connolly played against Man
                  Utd and Arsenal and did very well.

If you're gonna dig players out base it on performance.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Bang on!

Comment

Good post bitch!!

It's not the players fault he lacks in quality at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

As far as I saw Connolly played against Man
                        Utd and Arsenal and did very well.
                        Must have been watching a different game at Arsenal as I thought he was shocking

Comment

How on earth can any fan wish there own player injured? Jesus

Comment

who said they hope he is injured?

Comment

decent on the ball, but not good enough at defending imo. How many more years are we going to say "hes going to get better". Time to move on imo, best for both parties

Comment

Working...
                              X