No announcement yet.

Adel wants to stay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listening to managers and players, i dont think Adel has ever done a months solid training in his life and this has always been one of his problems and probally why no one apart from us wanted him. I hope he finally knuckles down but I have a feeling he will find the intense side of MH's regime too strict and too hard.

Comment

Great news, can't wait to see what he can do under a new manager.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        Listening to managers and players, i dont think Adel has ever done a months solid training in his life and this has always been one of his problems and probally why no one apart from us wanted him. I hope he finally knuckles down but I have a feeling he will find the intense side of MH's regime too strict and too hard.
        could be what he needs paul. here's hoping.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Have read the comments and it can't be the Adel I know. There was some maturity about it.

Seriously, great news and hopefully we will again see the player we all love!

I feel the love about QPR again.

Comment

Adel didn't work hard under Harry
            Adel didn't work hard under Neil
            These are two of the toughest managers going - (putting aside the debate about how good they actually are)

What makes you think that Adel will work hard under a manager who has not won anything?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
              Adel didn't work hard under Harry
              Adel didn't work hard under Neil
              These are two of the toughest managers going - (putting aside the debate about how good they actually are)

What makes you think that Adel will work hard under a manager who has not won anything?
              warnock tough manager? really?

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                warnock tough manager? really?
                he might be a lot of things/lack a lot of things - but he certainly is an old breed. holds no punches.

Comment

Was remembering back to when Fernandes stated that Adel wouldn't be leaving (in direct contradiction to Mick Jones) and wonder if that wasn't the early signs of Fernandes losing confidence in Warnock ?

Comment

Great news. He has to work hard to regain his place from Buzsaky.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Great news. He has to work hard to regain his place from Buzsaky.
                      Buzsaky is playing CM though. Trabs tends to play a free role. If he's gonna take anyones place it'll be one of the forwards, SWP or Mackie.

Comment

We will see a very different Adel under Hughes , when he was at spurs was a young boy , warnock pandered to him then just stopped , noone expected the professionalism that Adel displayed in waiting for his chance
                        Think Hughes is good news for his career
                        If he don't buckle down am sure won't be here for a while

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                          We will see a very different Adel under Hughes , when he was at spurs was a young boy , warnock pandered to him then just stopped , noone expected the professionalism that Adel displayed in waiting for his chance
                          Think Hughes is good news for his career
                          If he don't buckle down am sure won't be here for a while
                          He wille given one chance and if he blows it .......

Comment

Adel will be back in great shape returning from the African Nations Cup, if he doesnt get injured godforbid. I have seen some training vids with his national team and he looks more in shape and matured than ever. It looks like the focus of really winning and achieving something with his team gets the best out of him. I think NW lack of ambition in the premier league sunk the motivation of the players.

Comment

Adel says in the full interview that he will talk to the chairman about whether he is staying when he gets back. But seeing as that will be after the transfer window shuts, I guess that will be a bit hypothetical...

Comment

Adel's only problem is Adel's attitude, as he won't be able to come and go when the wants and do what he wants when he wants and if he strops, MH won't be as forgiven as NW was. I hope he can finally loose the bad bits, but I have my doubts.
                                Will be very interested to see the outcome of this pairing....Could potentially be either explosive or fantastic.....

Gonna be fun to watch..

Comment

Working...
                                X