Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buzsaky told he could have left for free,by warnock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fickleness of fans always makes me laugh.

Few weeks back no one rates him.. recall people claiming he's not prem class.

He has one good game - scores a pearler and suddenly he's one of our best players again.

For the record I like him, and am glad he scored yesterday.

Comment

Also the Buzsaky song is one of the best.

Comment

Isn't it great that we are now discussing who can we possibly leave out of the team? A couple of weeks we wanted to leave just about everybody out.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          Isn't it great that we are now discussing who can we possibly leave out of the team? A couple of weeks we wanted to leave just about everybody out.

Spot on.

Puts things into perspective really!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

The fact remains that a Buzsacky showing the form of three years ago would be a significant improvement to our team.

The jury is out as to whether he will ever regain his fitness.

Comment

Buzz has done well but AF and JB are by far our best centre midfielders. Buzz squad player.
              :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post

He has one good game - scores a pearler and suddenly he's one of our best players again.

so true mate! ive always rated buz and will always fight his corner, he is a real class player! but dont worry if he has one bad game all his knockers out there will ponce ready to rip him to shreds! but hey thats fickle fans for ya!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                  I have to say I have never been in the "Faurlin is amazing" camp and probably in the vast minority. Does not score enough goals for me and is fairly weak in his defensive responsibilities.

Go back over the past few years and look at Buz prior to his two serious new injuries and for me there is only Adel you could say that has had as much an impact on the team in recent times.

Buz will score goals and has great feet. He has the touch someone like Scholes the way he makes contact with the ball.

If they can get him anywhere back to his old fitness then for me, Faurlin will not get back in the team ahead of him.
                  Why don't in surprise me that u aint been in Ali's camp....Buz may be good at this level but after one game?....Ali has proven over half a season that he can cut it and hopefully Buz will too....

Comment

I know there is a belief that he only got his chance because Faurlin got injured. I actually believe that Warnock treated Buzz so badly that he might have got some emergency loan in rather than play him after Faurlin was injured

Comment

Injuries aside, always thought AB was given a more defensive role under warnock especially when faurlin was out for a while last season and also with Adel being on the pitch sort restricited him. Don't think Neil wanted too many Playmakers on at once.?

Comment

Anybody think that Buzz and Ale Faurlin would be our best CM partnership? I do.

The thing is, Buzz will score ten a season if he plays, and he is decent off the ball. Plus he rarely gives the ball away. Hansen analysed him well on MOTD and he is no mug. I think he knows his stuff more than Warnock and a few posters on here.

Glad most people are coming round to seeing he is quality. He always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

The thing is, Buzz will score ten a season if he plays, and he is decent off the ball. Plus he rarely gives the ball away. Hansen analysed him well on MOTD and he is no mug. I think he knows his stuff more than Warnock and a few posters on here.

I always thought Buzz was good, but he's quality is he? Now that's different....
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

Very OTT. You make him sound like Fabregas!

Comment

It is embarrassing that the amount of people on here are so dim, they cant see the difference between AF a AB. One is a holding midfielder and the other is an attacking midfielder and to compare the two is pointless, as it just shows the amount of people on here who talk out if their bottoms.

Comment

Working...
                                X