Nice touch for neil...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice touch for neil...

.. from the fans singing thank neil warnock and all sides of the ground clapping him! I think that has bought closure on the warnock era! He will always be a rangers legend to me but now its the mark hughes show and I for one fully back him! COM ON U R,SSSS!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Well done QPR fans.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      .. from the fans singing thank neil warnock and all sides of the ground clapping him! I think that has bought closure on the warnock era! He will always be a rangers legend to me but now its the mark hughes show and I for one fully back him! COM ON U R,SSSS!
      Agree was a nice touch but lets not get silly and sing it every week,gotta show support for sparky now .

Comment

he deserved it Gr8 manager hope he gets back into the game asap cant wait for his book about his time at rangers!
        All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Yep well said but one thing all these tatical experts say Warnock playing SWP on the left flank was poor judgement and lack of tactical nouse where did He play yesterday did He get on right flank at all ,As you say Warno has gone now all get behind Hugh's how long it will last we will have to wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
            Agree was a nice touch but lets not get silly and sing it every week,gotta show support for sparky now .
            I think it was a one off and a final thank you to mr warnock. Line being drawn I feel!

Comment

I think it was a one off and a final thank you to mr warnock. Line being drawn I feel!
              Pipe down Billy
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                Pipe down Billy
                hey betie if you please!!!!

Comment

fock that sholuld have said bertie!!!!!

Comment

took me a while to understand what was being sung...i was too busy booing joey barton...
                    speaking of - where were all these people who said they hated him, not a peep yesterday - well done JB!

Comment

couldn't you all just tweeted the claps

Hehe
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yeah nice touch and I agree draws a line under it.
                        Bet I know a few that disagree though.

Comment

sod him,heard to much now to than him.He had his thank end of last season,he ****ed this one.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            sod him,heard to much now to than him.He had his thank end of last season,he ****ed this one.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Yeah nice touch and I agree draws a line under it.
                              Bet I know a few that disagree though.

Comment

Working...
                              X