I agree with MOTD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with MOTD!

Shock and horror but they made some sense at the end of tonight's show.
    There were three outstanding goals in our game tonight and I thought they would get a special mention on the show. But there were so many stormers tonight!
    MOTD and the boy Line aker got it right at the end by having their own goal of the day contest - you decide

I wouldn't like to say, but actually Keane's second for Villa was hot.

If only that lefty from HH had gone inside the post eh?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

missed motd - what did they say about our performance/ chances of staying up?

Comment

Nice to see they gave Buz a special mention and saying he played great today

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        missed motd - what did they say about our performance/ chances of staying up?
        They said it was a good game with some good goals, didn't really say much about staying up as I think they (like me) think we will be ok. Yes, they did praise Buzz too.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Hansen called buzz a great player

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

If only that lefty from HH had gone inside the post eh?
            Or Buzz's volley...that would have topped the lot.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              Or Buzz's volley...that would have topped the lot.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

They liked Buzzy and saying his off ball running was good.

Comment

I thought that giving MH a plaudit for playing Buzz was a bit rich though......... Buzz is playing cos Ali's injured/Adel's in Africa so we're down to the bones in midfield and selecting Buzz was MH's only option.... it hardly counts as inspired tactical nous really. Still I wouldn't expect highly paid pundits do do 5 mins research into injuries, suspensions and absences that shape team selections.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                    I thought that giving MH a plaudit for playing Buzz was a bit rich though......... Buzz is playing cos Ali's injured/Adel's in Africa so we're down to the bones in midfield and selecting Buzz was MH's only option.... it hardly counts as inspired tactical nous really. Still I wouldn't expect highly paid pundits do do 5 mins research into injuries, suspensions and absences that shape team selections.
                    Agree like a lot of these things it's a case of right place right time.
                    But how many times in the past do teams stumble (for want of a better word)
                    across a star player through adversity

Comment

Working...
                    X