Rovers won't let Samba leave for relegation rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God it's a cup game next week.
    Only 1 Prem game before the window slams shut so hopefully we should DEFINETELY have a bolstered squad by Wolves.

Blackburn in a no win position except for nabbing as big a fee as possible. Keep him past window and it uses up 1 of the 25 and causes discontent

Jim White must be building himself up already. The 31st is going to be another big night for him.
    I wonder which one of his foxy bints he'll send to W12? If its Sarah Jane I may even pop down there myself!

Maybe me, her, Tevez, Defo and Jason Puncheon can go for a pint and a bag of nuts in The Springbok at just gone midnight
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Good article here,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-dismay-venkys

explaining the true picture around Blackburn's finances. They seem to be careering over a precipice with regard to paying back 10m in loans by the end of Jan. Could be that the Venkys are just playing a game of 'Chicken".
      Blackburn is a complete mess internally

Can understand why there fans are pushing for Kean to go as his dealings behind the scenes are questionable

Comment

All that means is he wont be going to Wolves,Wigan,Bolton

Comment

The Venkeys still have the cash to wipe out their financial issues. I guess they're being all Bernie Ecclestone about it though.

Comment

As I posted the are in big trouble. Samba will leave at the 11th hour they are simply trying to inflate his price

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
              The Venkeys still have the cash to wipe out their financial issues. I guess they're being all Bernie Ecclestone about it though.
              Not s where you got that information from and seriously don't think it true.

Comment

Working...
              X