Foolham fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foolham fans...

Hardly any of them seem to celebrate when they score a goal.... Bizarre... we go berserk at LR... silly sausages....

I thought the same , especially after their first, the tourists just sat there with a few bothering to clap, i really cant wait for their demise , when they go back to their true support of 6000 odd, they wind me up more than anyone, plastic Tarquins
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Just said the same to my Missus. Strange polite clapping. They even give out inflatable clappy things to generate atmosphere. Odd.

Comment

Small section off support get excited at CC, rest off fans abour 20k don't know what to do

Comment

??
          When's the last time we scored 5 then?
          Let's keepour focus on our own performance, which we need to sustain.

Comment

I was at the 6-0 defeat and their only celebrate was after each gaol. Our fans were vocal during the whole game.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

To be fair the lower loft looks about the same.

Comment

Sh!tty little club.

Comment

Most of them are waiting for a Michale Jackson tribute act and think the football's the support act....

Comment

Shi* club shi* fans.

Comment

Fulham fans have always been a bit luke warm, but yesterday they had over 25,000 at the Cottage.

They have current plans, not sure if they have been approved by the Council yet, to raise their capacity to over 30,000, which they'll fill as long as their in the premiership.

Could be wrong, but I haven't heard the Lower School end sing yet when half filled by R's fans.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

You jest surely...

Originally posted by jackbauerQPR View Post
                        To be fair the lower loft looks about the same.
                        I often sit in the LL and everyone around me always seems to be jumping around like lunatics when we score....

Comment

Working...
                        X