Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal Gove

I am 99.99% sure he was at QPR today sat in front of me in lower Loft

He's a QPR fan so I'm 99% site you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
      I am 99.99% sure he was at QPR today sat in front of me in lower Loft
      Pardon me for being ignorant, who is he??

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
        Pardon me for being ignorant, who is he??
        Sereatary of state for education.

Comment

Wears club colours, and not just bought in the shop last week.

Comment

Top man! Been to loads of games this season. He lives in Notting Hill. Doing a great job for the country. Let's hope he will be there next week!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Thanks confirming he a QPR fan. He was with his kids and was really great and I do believe he joined in with the singing. Thought it great that he sat there as a fan and not went to W12 area.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                Top man! Been to loads of games this season. He lives in Notting Hill. Doing a great job for the country. Let's hope he will be there next week!
                you his press officer
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Comment

Did he ask you if you would like to help buy a yacht?

Comment

Great job for the country? Hahahahaha

Comment

Give over Dave, he is a enemy of the working class. Never had you down as a Tory Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                          Give over Dave, he is a enemy of the working class. Never had you down as a Tory Boy.
                          I work in education. I can see what he is doing to make great changes to our education system. Under Labour, schools were going backwards. Heads are now having more power to run their schools and failing schools are becoming academies. This will only benefit our future generations.

You can't just hate someone because of their political party. Judge someone by their actions. Plus he's Rangers which is a bonus!
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I work in education. I can see what he is doing to make great changes to our education system. Under Labour, schools were going backwards. Heads are now having more power to run their schools and failing schools are becoming academies. This will only benefit our future generations.

You can't just hate someone because of their political party. Judge someone by their actions. Plus he's Rangers which is a bonus!
                            At the moment, for every academy that has become a success, one hasn't. It's far too early to say if these are working long term, so saying he is doing a great job for the country at the moment would indicate that you were already a supporter of his!

Comment

Gove is a carpet bagging politician. He can't get elected in his Scottish homeland so gets a nice safe Tory seat down south. The same with Liam Fox, Malcolm Rifkind, and Iain Duncan Smith.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X