No announcement yet.

Fair play to Jamie mackie !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mackie needs to look up when he runs with the ball....head down and full speed ahead...straight into an opponent and loses the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      You have to be the most obnoxious poster on this board shrine - and boy that takes some saying with some that visit here.
      You just won the I can't be arrissed to read your turd any more award for today - bye bye
      More obnoxious than abusing a fellow poster who holds a differing opinion?

Comment

I mentioned in another thread that the corner which led to the first PK was all Mackie, Young had lost possesion on an overlap and the ball was breaking for Wigan who would have been away in numbers! Mackie was covering and won the loose ball with a very brave challenge, took a couple of players on which resulted in a corner then penalty, well done Jamie Mackie because if Wigan had of run down the field in numbers and scored it may have been a completely different result!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Thing about Mackie is he invariably does something really good and something really bad, normally in the same move. Like when he did brilliantly to burst into the box - then blasted miles over. Frustrating player for me because if you cd combine all the good stuff with end product he wd be some player.

Comment

the rules of this board are simple
            agree with the majority or you're **** and can f**k off

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              More obnoxious than abusing a fellow poster who holds a differing opinion?
              Nothing to do with differing opinion - look at all his posts and they are about nothing but abusing the team, manager etc...........you choose to dig me out using the wrong but lame manner of a differing opinion wheras if you knew my posts you would know I am about as balanced and fair minded about other peoples opinions as you get on here
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
                Not mackies biggest fan but I thought he was very good today worked his nuts off!! Same goes to buzsaky, and for all those saying "it's only Wigan" well you can only beat what's in front of you. Come on you R's !!!! Massive win
                I think Wigan's got some really good players & there fans were brilliant yesterday, never booed or got angry, just support & singing all game long
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I have criticized Mackie a lot but yesterday he was briliant. Seems that Hughes can get the best out of the currect players.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

i didnt realise this was the QPR cheerleaders forum
                    i will work hard on my positive attitude

Comment

Working...
                    X