Barton Haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
    People who slate the guy are people who didnt like him before he joined us.. The guy could score a hatrick and still get slated. Just cause some of you dont like his opinions, dont slate his performance.. Man up and say he played well.. People on twitter saying he was a 5 out of 10.. #helmets..

He misplaced a few passes yes but he more then did his job. Broke play up, won knock downs, second balls...all you would want from a centre midfeilder.

Hes the captain and that wont change so get behind the guy.
    I'll put my hands up and say i dont like him, but he played well against Wigan...well done Joey !!

Credit where credit is due...

Comment

He was ok, but not excellent.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Everybody has their opinion which is very fair.. Brisbane you have never liked him which again is fine but well done for putting your hand up an saying he had a good game... Alot won't..
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I reckon 20% of his bookings (and thus suspensions) are for his reputation rather than the specific infringement. You get the feeling SWP could perpetrate a clumsy trip and easily escape a booking whilst Joey gets done.
          I think he's developed/cultivated this reputation from his gobby attitude and it's only himself he can blame. It's bizarre that he's relativealy and comparitively calm on the pitch (compared to say Craig Bellend whoi's always shouting the odds) but his off-field gobbiness follows him onto the pitch.
          In a rather longwinded way I think I'm saying he should flipping well keep his trap shut and ditch the effing BBM......... let the feet do the talking instead,

Comment

Must admit, don't like him at all. I have never felt like this about a qpr player.

Poor mans vinnie jones !

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
              I reckon 20% of his bookings (and thus suspensions) are for his reputation rather than the specific infringement. You get the feeling SWP could perpetrate a clumsy trip and easily escape a booking whilst Joey gets done.
              I think he's developed/cultivated this reputation from his gobby attitude and it's only himself he can blame. It's bizarre that he's relativealy and comparitively calm on the pitch (compared to say Craig Bellend whoi's always shouting the odds) but his off-field gobbiness follows him onto the pitch.
              In a rather longwinded way I think I'm saying he should flipping well keep his trap shut and ditch the effing BBM......... let the feet do the talking instead,

On the whole a good summary.
              PS. If it only was that easy.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

For me Joey MOM with Buzz close behind , JB broke up play drove the team forward had a good game! People need to realise that he is one of very few players we have who are good enough to play at this level. As for the *****s who booed his name when the team was announced, what ever happened to getting behind the team?

Comment

Working...
                X