Barton Haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton Haters

People who slate the guy are people who didnt like him before he joined us.. The guy could score a hatrick and still get slated. Just cause some of you dont like his opinions, dont slate his performance.. Man up and say he played well.. People on twitter saying he was a 5 out of 10.. #helmets..

He misplaced a few passes yes but he more then did his job. Broke play up, won knock downs, second balls...all you would want from a centre midfeilder.

Hes the captain and that wont change so get behind the guy.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Hear hear

Comment

I'm fed up of hearing the anti-Joey nonsense. He's one of the best players we have, he's our captain, and he wears the shirt.

Mark my words, he will respond under Hughes's management and you'll see him become a very good player for us.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        People who slate the guy are people who didnt like him before he joined us.. The guy could score a hatrick and still get slated. Just cause some of you dont like his opinions, dont slate his performance.. Man up and say he played well.. People on twitter saying he was a 5 out of 10.. #helmets..

He misplaced a few passes yes but he more then did his job. Broke play up, won knock downs, second balls...all you would want from a centre midfeilder.

Hes the captain and that wont change so get behind the guy.

LOl, People can rate a player themselves.
        Last edited by Shania; 21-01-2012, 09:19 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton
          Funniest footy song of the year from the QPR fans. "He tweets what he wants, he tweets what he wants..........." Hahaha class. #comeonuR's

Thats the spirit

Comment

He didnt play his best today, but he still puts a shift in #layoffbarton

Comment

I like Joey just wish he'd tone down the Twitter crap.

Footballing wise one of our best players & we'll sure need him if we want to stay up.

Comment

He played well. I´m impressed.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                  He didnt play his best today, but he still puts a shift in #layoffbarton
                  er yes he did - one of our best players today...

Comment

I think he's a ##### but you can't slate his performance today worked had and won important tackles. The only thing wrong was his game was his bad passing but that comes with more match fitness. He always been a ##### but he's a good player.
                    Estamos QPR

Comment

good post

Comment

Im sure he wouldnt give us the time of day on the street.....i couldnt care less. Most footballers are weapons. His twitter rants are boring i know but his effort today was superb and watch him when we score....And some say he doesnt care!!! bloke loves it

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                          Im sure he wouldnt give us the time of day on the street.....i couldnt care less. Most footballers are weapons. His twitter rants are boring i know but his effort today was superb and watch him when we score....And some say he doesnt care!!! bloke loves it
                          And the players inc hill mackie and all the old crew loved him

His celebration with buzz was brilliant waited till everyone else had finished and buzz appreciated him

Comment

Glad its not just me who notices that eastcote.. Did the same with smith.

Comment

Tbf was in front of me in b block
                              Thought important cos media trying to portray that the players would all hate him cos they were warnocks men today so proved not like that at all

Comment

Working...
                              X