X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom smith

Cant stop watching that goal

Unbeleiveable jeff

Gotta say I am a fan of Tommy, could never see it when he played for opposition teams
    but you watch your own players more don't you?
    Very neat and tidy footballer and has a good football brain imo, and I know Buzz is getting all the plaudits and quite rightly so today. But just wanted to give Tommy a bit of praise for starting the breakaway and then getting on the end of it with a stunning strike.
    As a previous manager might say "Wonderful goal,...I say"

Comment

What a goal! Can't get over it
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Reminds of the dicarmine goal vs Birmingham

Comment

Cracking goal, reminds me of so many I scored as a player
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Cracking goal, reminds me of so many I scored as a player
            FIFA or Pro Evo ?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

That was a great strike and it came at such a crucial time in the match! With all of the rumours of new signings I was hoping some of these guys would have a good game to impress the new gaffer and that's exactly what happened!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                Cant stop watching that goal

Unbeleiveable jeff
                Me too
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  FIFA or Pro Evo ?

Subbuteo
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

If Ray Wilkins was commentating on our game, all you would of heard for about 20 mins would be 'my word'

Comment

To be honest, about five minutes before he scored I did ask what had he done all season apart from the everton goal. Had thought he'd been quite ordinary, Shut me up for a while. Wasn't till I watched last night I realised he took it from our penalty box, I can't even run that far these days let alone a 30yd screamer.

Comment

I have questioned why MH seems to keep using him as sub as he's usually so ineffective and generally a negative player who never wants to take people on. I think it's clear from his cameo yesterday tha Hughes has told him to be more assertive and direct / attack minded. Not just the goal, but the break in the first place, plus the head up and quick ball to HH moments earlier (when hit hit that cracking effort) it was a pleasant surprise. In the past he'd have slowed the game down, drifted slowly up the wing the stopped when approached by a defender before passingf back to Hill, who'd normally cross into the stand.

Comment

A lot of what u just posted is what intelligent footballers do instead of going gun go and losing the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
                            If Ray Wilkins was commentating on our game, all you would of heard for about 20 mins would be 'my word'
                            Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Tommy made the most of it and scored the goal of the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X