Heider Helgusson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heider Helgusson

What a game..that guy is superb...how he wins half the headers he does amazes me..his hold up play is incredible. Could easily have had a hatrick today.

MoM by a country mile

That left foot shot was a whisker away
    What a strike

Comment

And when we're playin chelsea he scores all f'kin night, (well i hope so next week anyway)
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Top top player... When he jumps you expect him to win the ball and he doesnt just head it anywhere he heads it to feet... Against some big centre halves he just breezes it.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

i couldnt believe he was still here after we went up............didnt think he;d mustre ten shoots on goal all season...............i take my hat off to him.............the warhorse gets better n better!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Facto maybe some players just better suited to prem

Comment

yes i agree.........................maybe ramage even
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Great game from him again, gutted he didnt convert 2nd pen but thats all he did wrong. I was thinking in 2nd half where we would be if he hadn't played at Bothroyd was leading the line all the time with the football we play. I won't put Helguson in my fantasy team for fear of jinxing him!!
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

How many of us thought he would be this quality? I didn't. Even his pens are perfect.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    How many of us thought he would be this quality? I didn't. Even his pens are perfect.
                    Sometimes

Comment

HH work rate and attitude today 1st class he looks fitter than last season.

Comment

Top player. If only he had a turn of pace

Comment

To blow my own trumpet, i have been championing Heidar and Buzz for 2-3 seasons. Both absolute quality. Let's hope it continues.

Comment

Working...
                          X