Massive massive game today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive massive game today!

A win would give the whole club such a boost and hopefully make it easier for us to get players in,must win game,simple as that,failure to do so and Hughes will have one hell of a fight on his hands(if he doesn't know already),I can't remember the last time we have so badly needed to win a game,give me a flucky 1-0 own goal win,any kind of win but it must be 3 points today fingers and toes crossed

Biggest game of the season so far imo, need to win this!

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Cmon uuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! :yush:

Comment

So nervous today this is a real season turner! We need this massively but it will be one hard game! Depends what Wigan turns up!

Comment

i reckon we will see a performance from the boys today...MH has had all week with them training and organising and the guy is a first class coach...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            i reckon we will see a performance from the boys today...MH has had all week with them training and organising and the guy is a first class coach...
            Hope so mate we all need a boost, players and fans

Comment

We are going to win our fist game and then go one a little run.

Comment

We tend to lose "massive" games. So why dont say; it´s an ordinary league match.

-Go out and have fun-, must be the slogan of the day.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Most important win of our season,so so badly needed,delighted for Mark Hughes

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X