Barton & Warnock Both Idiots,(Lawro) Merged Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton & Warnock Both Idiots,(Lawro) Merged Threads

Whilst I tend to agree with what he is saying,(newsnow) it does make me laugh that he gives these two guys a slating, but when it involves good old Liverpool,(Suarez) ten times worse) he was very quiet.

Plonker of the highest order. :angry:

Is Lawro on football focus today do you know?

Comment

Exclusive - Bircham: Barton's Twitter outburst won't help QPR

QPR hero admits captain's spat with former manager puts pressure on the team

More...

Comment

MH JB and twitter

I get the feeling that MH has already stopped Barton from tweeting he left it very abruptly yesterday and I get the feelIng that once this game is out the way we may hear more but until then it's going to be sorted out in house. There is no need to bring any more unwanted attention to the whole matter!
        So for today let's get behind the team!

COYR'ssssssss

Comment

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton
          "Who wants to sleep in a city that never wakes up, blinded by nostalgia?"

Just tweeted that after what NW said on Football Focus

Needs to know when to stop for the sake of the club he represents

Comment

He needs to shut the F**k up
            Warnock has been dignified it's time he looked that word up and started trying it himself
            f**king pr**k

Comment

Agree. Barton really needs to shut up. He's like a spoilt teenager and needs to grow up really. His need to comment projects many things that he doesn't want to - he jus can't help himself. Hughes should really let him know very unequivocally how the land lies. Whether he is right or wrong is actually completely irrelevant at this point.

Comment

The club need to stop players from tweeting about football matters, its not good and making us look worse then when Flavio was here, this is getting sad now!

Football fans are now laughing for sure.

I have this feeling JB will be out of a job soon.

Comment

Joey Barton war not for Neil Warnock

Former QPR manager Neil Warnock is not planning on entering a war of words with former captain Joey Barton. The veteran boss lost his job at Loftus Road two weeks ago.

More...

Comment

barton can say what the hell he wants IF (and a very big if) he can back it up with performances that keep us in the prem
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                      barton can say what the hell he wants IF (and a very big if) he can back it up with performances that keep us in the prem
                      Agree Sussex time for Barton to walk the walk.

Comment

Working...
                      X