Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Season Ticket

Hey all,

I had my wallet stolen tonight along with my season ticket. Has anyone been in this situation before and managed to get a ticket on the day of the game? If so can they tell me what to do?

Thanks

Sorry. To hear that fella. Contact the box office first thing in the morning -they will let you know mate. Best of luck.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Get a crime ref number and they will replace for free, otherwise it's a tenner

Comment

Will they be able to replace it tomorrow? Do you know how they do it (ie. give me a peper ticket or replace the card on the spot)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Hey all,

I had my wallet stolen tonight along with my season ticket. Has anyone been in this situation before and managed to get a ticket on the day of the game? If so can they tell me what to do?

Thanks
          Will cost ya £10 mate for a replacement, they will just cancel the other one when they replace it, did it on the day just walked into the box office, happened to me last year. Just be thankful it weren't 3 or 4 seasons back as they were asking £50 for replacements.
          I hope you sort out finding the rest of the stuff though.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Ok. So if I have a tenner (need a bank card to do that but hey ho!) i can just hand that over tomorrow and they will make me a new card on the spot? Or will it be temporary?

Comment

Got mine sent out to my address for free, but that obviously don't help you for tomorrow.

Comment

My mate lost his a few weeks ago and got a replacement on the morning of the game and yeah had to pays tenner

Comment

Is that tenner charge new this season then? Up until last season I was able to get free tickets on the day, done it a few times since we got the card system. Good to know as I'll make sure I never forget it now where as I was complacent sometimes knowing I could get a free one.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Hey all,

Thanks
                    happened to me last year,went to box office and they sorted it there and then & printed duplicate ticket.
                    good luck & enjoy the match!!

Comment

Would be so funny if you found the bloke in your seat.

Comment

My son lost his a couple of months ago. I called the box office and explained we couldn't find it and they said I could pay a tenner or keep looking for it and get a ticket on the day of the next game, which we did for no charge.

Then some nice person found it somewhere around the local area and handed it in!! The club then send it back free of charge!!

But my point to the OP was that you can get it sorted tomorrow morning.

Comment

id get there early a lot may be queing for chelshit tickets

Comment

Working...
                          X