Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone think warnock in danger of rining his rep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone think warnock in danger of rining his rep?

now i know not his biggest fan but with all his constant digs now on the club tf etc could we end up resenting him and will he spoil the memory for a lot of the fans

yes we know some think sacking unfair , he did no doubt get looked after financialy (the only thing that suprises me is that there are normally compromise agreements when this happens to stop this)
    compare this to mark hughes dismissal at man city , you never heard hughes utter a word

think hes showing a distinct lack of class

You about to start another hate campaign?
    He's gone you got what you wanted.
    I 'm right behind Mark Hughes the man you called for why not just concentrate on him.
    There's no need to keep slagging the bloke off, we all know who liked him and who hated him stop stirring the **** all the time.
    New era and hopefully one where we are all happy

Comment

Totally agree,was only discussing this yesterday with mates in the pub,time to shut up and move on,if he kept it quiet,we would'nt be having these comments in retailation from Barton either,totally unacceptable...

Comment

Blaming fans and players as part of the reason he was sacked is out of order. NW needs to move on and shut up, otherwise we'll remember him for all the wrong reasons
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

qprdave

mate i asked a question and i started the thread by saying i know not his biggest fan

not starting a hate campaign merely asking a question , which tbh i think is a fair one, suddenly a guy a lot loved attacking the club, i asked would it ruin it for some not sure why your having a pop?

look around the board already some now hating our captain when we need all to support

Comment

Don't see how he can ruin his rep because most people on here are now calling him colin
            which has been pointed out was the way alot feel about him when he is not manager of their club.
            So basically he already has a bad rep among football fans anyway.
            I do agree we all need to be together from now on,and also agree we really could do without him having a go through the media,and wish it would stop.
            I think it's obvious he feels, and has been betrayed, and i think his reaction shows he did love the club,and the bit about losing the dressing room, if you think about it is some players stirring it in the background, that's how this happens.
            So I'm putting 2 and 2 together and guessing Joey was behind this which is why he is bitter towards him.
            The title of you're thread imo is just inviting more vitriol towards a man that truly did save our club, and I think there is no need.
            Sorry my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Don't see how he can ruin his rep because most people on here are now calling him colin
              which has been pointed out was the way alot feel about him when he is not manager of their club.
              So basically he already has a bad rep among football fans anyway.
              I do agree we all need to be together from now on,and also agree we really could do without him having a go through the media,and wish it would stop.
              I think it's obvious he feels, and has been betrayed, and i think his reaction shows he did love the club,and the bit about losing the dressing room, if you think about it is some players stirring it in the background, that's how this happens.
              So I'm putting 2 and 2 together and guessing Joey was behind this which is why he is bitter towards him.
              The title of you're thread imo is just inviting more vitriol towards a man that truly did save our club, and I think there is no need.
              Sorry my opinion
              your entitled to your opinion mate but i am i m not doing it for this reason
              im just asking , i dont like the way slagging off the board and not taking even the remotest bit of responsibility for the outcome
              listen to a lot of the other players all saying the same thing , jay on ts yesterday saying working harder in training , hes targeted joey cos think was easy target, remember he made jb captain, a lot of players shared the same opinion not just him

Comment

A more accurate question would be "Anyone else think...?" You do like to play the innocent and then stick the boot in as above when QPRDave said no to your heavily prejudiced view couched in the interrogative.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  A more accurate question would be "Anyone else think...?" You do like to play the innocent and then stick the boot in as above when QPRDave said no to your heavily prejudiced view couched in the interrogative.
                  your toungue ever got stuck to warnocks ring piece?

me and dave can debate on our own

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    and another thing i dont need to say anyone else cos my opinion of warnock well known

Comment

Ranger I attacked you in front of the whole board, so now I will apologise to you in front of everyone.I should have asked you your reasons for posting this thread instead of ploughing
                      in.
                      If that was not you're intentions then sorry I apologise, and will ask before assuming in future

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Ranger I attacked you in front of the whole board, so now I will apologise to you in front of everyone.I should have asked you your reasons for posting this thread instead of ploughing
                        in.
                        If that was not you're intentions then sorry I apologise, and will ask before assuming in future
                        mate thanks but no need , me and you have beeen able to debate argue and leave it at the end as these things should be

Comment

Anyone still trying to #### Warnock off I suspect has not actually viewed the full 20 min interview: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16634917.stm

IMO Barton's latest tweets, as club captain, are an absolute disgrace. They're thoroughly disrespectful and only serve to undermine TF, MH, the players and the club as a whole. If MH really wants to show the world who's boss he would immediately strip him of the armband.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Anyone still trying to #### Warnock off I suspect has not actually viewed the full 20 min interview: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16634917.stm

IMO Barton's latest tweets, as club captain, are an absolute disgrace. They're thoroughly disrespectful and only serve to undermine TF, MH, the players and the club as a whole. If MH really wants to show the world who's boss he would immediately strip him of the armband.

He should never had the armband in the first place, but that´s another matter...
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                              mate thanks but no need , me and you have beeen able to debate argue and leave it at the end as these things should be

Cheers Ranger decent of you

Comment

Working...
                              X