Positive Adel tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Adel tweet

"Taiwo has signed for us from Milan, fantastic player, very happy!! More please".

Would suggest his heart is in it and he does want to play for us. Really hope we see the real Adel when he is back.

Which account is this mate, there's various 1s of him. I think the @AdelTaarabt_ is the official 1.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Happy days. He would have destroyed mk dons, was lacking his spark and creativity

Comment

I'm sure he is another who'd love to work under Hughes.

Comment

matty

@ataarabt

JP

Comment

Lets hope so, could be the iceing on the cake. I suspect he knew about the MH situation a while ago.

TF and Amit made it clear he was not leaving, even after Mick Jones and to some degree NW had indicated he was going, Adel remained very patient while on the bench, very unlike Adel.

Anyway fingers crossed.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

will be like new signing when he comes back

Comment

None of the Adel accounts are genuine.

Comment

Not Adel im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Which account is this mate, there's various 1s of him. I think the @AdelTaarabt_ is the official 1.
                    I have no idea if that is real or not, but it does post personal photos, and tweets other players and get replies back.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                      I have no idea if that is real or not, but it does post personal photos, and tweets other players and get replies back.
                      Yea the only thing that made me think/believe it is him is that the verified offical Jon Bostock account said he was at Nandos with that Adel and chats with him quite alot on there and theyre pals from Spurs.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not sure but out of all the others Ade twitter but this one look one look convincing

Comment

The only twitter account i believe is genuine is this one

@adeltaarabt

Hardly uses it but it is followed by several members of the team including Philip Beard....
                          We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

positive Adel tweet:
                            I'm done going out on late nights, I want to be training from dawn til dusk working hard for the team who have given me a platform to shine in the world's most watched football league.

more likely Adel tweet:
                            Hurry up and sign me #realmadrid #barca #PSG #Inter #AC #ManCity #ManUtd

Comment

Mates, Adel has no twitter either facebook page.
                              I have said this once here to you.
                              all these are his fans.
                              he used to have one account in facebook but he doesnt use it anymore.
                              his brother and sister are my mates.
                              TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Working...
                              X