Al these so called ITK Merchants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al these so called ITK Merchants!

What a load of ******** 95% are ********ters who know absolutley **** all. Everything they peddle is already in the public domain from press or internet. There are a couple who know a few things but most are chancers who know **** all. But what ever floats your boat. We all know the real I TK's

********* off!

Comment

There is loads of b0llox posted on here thats for sure but if anyone is daft enough to believe it all thats their own fault.

To be honest going on his past record i only really take notice if Ric posts a bit of info on here and even then im not taking anything for granted as things change very quickly.

It makes me laugh though when one of Ric's ITK sigings come off and everyone's thanking him like he signed the player.

Comment

LOL wow what a bunch of tools we have on this site - If you believe something a so-called ITK has said, then get upset when it don't come off - then yes you are a tool.

Comment

i heard last night that Joe Cole was shopping in westfield with his agent...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

It makes me laugh though when one of Ric's ITK sigings come off and everyone's thanking him like he signed the player.
            If Ric's not actually funding these deals himself he should be banned!

Comment

I see nasseem hamed in westfield not long ago the fat fukker. Hope we don't sign him. As for ITK announcements some bang on most pony. Pinch of salt normally taken.

Comment

You get some drama queers on here
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  What a load of ******** 95% are ********ters who know absolutley **** all. Everything they peddle is already in the public domain from press or internet. There are a couple who know a few things but most are chancers who know **** all. But what ever floats your boat. We all know the real I TK's
                  With all due respect, if you're gunna throw your toys out the pram when somebodys info doesnt come off, then dont come on here.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Most wannabee itk'rs are just attention seeking.
                    The real itk'rs know when to stand up and be counted but even they say themselves that things change (albeit extraordinarily - eg Alex).
                    Best wait until the offy to be on the safe side.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

come on we all know that a lot of the posts about players coming here are either blatant lies or wild stabs in the dark! i for one enjoy reading them its what makes a message board interesting but i take most with a pinch of salt until its on the offical site signed sealed and delivered!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

what a dull boring world it would be without some light entertainment and wild shots in the dark!!!.....no one really knows what goes on inside our club and speculation is just what it is....speculation..........you have to speculate to accumulate thus if i speculate enough im bound to accumulate sooner or later
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Come on, lighten up.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Morning lads. I see the normal suspects took the bait!

Comment

You are naughty Knocker my lad......

Comment

Working...
                              X