X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unigate no go

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport...4767-30159697/

Bugger!

Park Club is really nice. Would be nice to go there, but the land is not that big. There is a football pitch there plus a cricket pitch and a load of tennis courts.

I saw Billy Bailey in there once. He's Rangers.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      Bugger!

Park Club is really nice. Would be nice to go there, but the land is not that big. There is a football pitch there plus a cricket pitch and a load of tennis courts.

Use to be a member, its for a training ground not stadium

Comment

unigate would have been perfect....gutted.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          Bugger!

but it won't be nice with a stadium stuck on it
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Sounds like the owners of the land talking the price up. They probably know its the preferred choice so have us by the danglers if we want it. Sure there is a deal to be done if push comes to shove

Comment

i would take these comments by bonham snook with a pinch of salt, can you imagine a property developer paying 220 mil for the site? cant see that happening, i would think HandF would not be worried about QPR buying the land as they could do a deal for LR site to be turned into houses. The land owner talking up his patch a bit to much IMHO

Comment

I thought the training ground was already sorted out?

Comment

Working...
                X