No announcement yet.

The End Of Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are far more places in jeopardy than just Mackie. For all his wrongs, I'd keep him as cover for the rest of this season.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
      Agreed...... But no need to cane the lad at the level that is being demonstrated in this thread. He's not some sop draining the money of the club - and he could still do a job within the context of the squad as it stands.
      I don't think he has been caned in this thread at all, I think most people appreciate his efforts like I do. He is always a player that will give 100% without a doubt.

But he is not Premiership quality and the left will be stronger with Traore moving forward, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        One grateful supporter. Memory of a goldfish or 'everyone is expendable'?
        OK, Mackie had a great year last year, so let's keep him in the stariting line up regardless.

Ridiculous post mate, yes everyone IS expendable, if we are to move forward, we need to bring in better players all over the park. Not one player in our line up is strong enough for a starting place at present. Unfortuntealy we have bought in a left back, which means Traore will move forward. Both are better then Mackie.

So yes, I think he is expendable in this situation.

Comment

Working...
        X