No announcement yet.

Warnock - SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gone back to being a "Colin" for me...they always say that he is hated unless he is your teams manager.

Comment

He's the main guest on Football Focus tomorrow. Expect more of the same, see a feud brewing.

Comment

To be frank about it I make Him right ,**** on here stirring it when their own common sense would tell anybody with half a brain would know He was dealt a bad hand only having a week in the last window ,now these simpletons seem to think fitz Both and three quarter's of the squad are good enough to play in the prem just poorly managed by Warnock ,Ok He didnt do everything right,but ffs just show the man some gratitude

Comment

This seems to be more excuses, which we would have continued to get had he stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
            To be frank about it I make Him right ,**** on here stirring it when their own common sense would tell anybody with half a brain would know He was dealt a bad hand only having a week in the last window ,now these simpletons seem to think fitz Both and three quarter's of the squad are good enough to play in the prem just poorly managed by Warnock ,Ok He didnt do everything right,but ffs just show the man some gratitude
            He got it right last year...but this season he got it badly wrong and TF did the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              He got it right last year...but this season he got it badly wrong and TF did the right thing.
              He didnt get the injuries wrong Barton got it wrong getting sent off in a winable game when we were 1 up we could have been on 20 points half way to safety the people who got it wrong were Fat stuff and Short ars ,does Hughs garentee us safety? ,Warnock had the widow for 2 weeks signed 1 loan player Hughs has had almost as long now and signed no one warnock was after the same players Hughs is after ,Yes its time to move on but be grateful and show gratitude instead of slagging off the man trhat saved us from relegation and who won us promotion

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                I have great memories of Warnock's reign i hope he doesnt tarnish them.

Comment

Neil is still a legend. regardless.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Don't do this Neil.....

You are a confirmed Rangers legend..... please don't spoil it. TF worked out for himself, what a lot of others had worked out for themselves.

Maybe if the new owners came in sooner and you had a fair crack of the whip in the Summer transfer window etc, etc... but you didn't.

Comment

Neil did wonders for the club, now he's beginning to sound like when you've been dumped by a decent bint. You Make out you're cool about it at first but within a couple of days she is nothing but a s.lag and w.hore.

Comment

Neil will always be a legend at QPR just for getting us back into the Premiership, but he now needs to keep his feelings and comments to himself. Saying things that implicate the fans and players as a contributing factor in his demise does no good and makes him look a tool
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                        X