Warnock - SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock - SSN

Apologies if this has already been posted, havent had chance to have a flick through really; But SSN had Warnock on saying how he had received over 4000 emails from fans with only 5 being negative (every village has 1!).

Also mentioned that he was sacked by text message which suprised me as I didnt expect the board to act in such ways!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

He was not sacked by Text message, he received a text message for Phillip Beard asking if he could come around to see him and he took it from that, that he was sacked and Phillip Beard came to see him and confirmed that was the case.

The guy sent a text so he could tell him face to face rather than call him and tell him over the phone

Comment

I swear I never sent 5
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
        He was not sacked by Text message, he received a text message for Phillip Beard asking if he could come around to see him and he took it from that, that he was sacked and Phillip Beard came to see him and confirmed that was the case.

The guy sent a text so he could tell him face to face rather than call him and tell him over the phone
        Fair play if this is the case, sounds abit more like what I'd expect from our board. How do you knwo this is the case btw?

Shame NW feels the need to say this publicly though.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Leigh you sent 3
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

IIRC Warnock himself told the full story with Beard in his column. Sad if he's changing his tune now to look hard done by (although perhaps not surprising).

Comment

Think there's a bit of bitterness there.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Think there's a bit of bitterness there.
                Don't blame him tbh ninja.

Comment

Neil Warnock believes he lost his job as Queens Park Rangers manager because he was 'slowly poisoned' by critics from within and outside the club.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16634917.stm

What on earth is Neil playing at? This is pure vanity on his part and doesn't help the club in the slightest right now.

Comment

Simple fact is;

Swansea & Norwich spent nowhere near we did & probably have a wage bill half the size of ours yet are both having great seasons.. Why?

The last 10-12 games of NW's tenure we were dire, he harps on about we could of won the last 10, he's having a laugh we were sh!t & that was mainly down to his management & tactics.

Its a results based business & I absolutely believe we would of gone down had he remained in charge. Still gonna be extremely tough still but we have a chance.

Comment

Warnock is entitled to argue that he had both hands tied behind his back until a week before deadline day, and that a good few of the players doing well for Swansea and Norwich now he was in for too.

However. When he did find himself in the money, did he carry on with that general idea of young and hungry? No, he splashed out big time on big names with big wages. And - though he may deny it all now - he saw himself as a big club manager, finally. Warnock has to stand by the consequences of that.

Nasty habit Neil's got, always had: all the credit is his, all the blame is someone (anyone) else's.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                        Warnock is entitled to argue that he had both hands tied behind his back until a week before deadline day, and that a good few of the players doing well for Swansea and Norwich now he was in for too.

However. When he did find himself in the money, did he carry on with that general idea of young and hungry? No, he splashed out big time on big names with big wages. And - though he may deny it all now - he saw himself as a big club manager, finally. Warnock has to stand by the consequences of that.

Nasty habit Neil's got, always had: all the credit is his, all the blame is someone (anyone) else's.
                        Hang on don't remember many complaining about the signings of Barton,SWP, Ferdinand, Young etc!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Hang on don't remember many complaining about the signings of Barton,SWP, Ferdinand, Young etc!!
                          That's is right mate, i don't blame NW for having a pop if i was treated like the dog poop on the chairman's shoes i would do the same. After all NW is only telling how it is.

Comment

He was paid very well to do a job and was found to be woefully short. Now coming out Publically to critise the board is very poor.

Comment

Making the last few quid before putting the pl plates up

Comment

Working...
                              X