X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks P.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
      i believe Samba does genuinly want to play for Hughes again we are the only club to offer for him then he hands in transfer request. I am certain we offer 10m he will join for sure.

We are after a winger on loan too from one of the big boys.
      Mr insider, is the left sided player Adam Johnson? Thats what I am hearing, Citeh will never let him go? What's the chances?
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        Mr insider, is the left sided player Adam Johnson? Thats what I am hearing, Citeh will never let him go? What's the chances?
        Adam Johnson? Sorry mate but no chance in hell.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
          My apologies lads the last bit of info i had was terms agreed for Alex, was doing a medical at the time of thread starting and were hoping to announce by 5pm yesterday. Now its all gone hush im trying to find out the hold up!
          I genuinly believe that its to do with the fee and not the medical.

We have been in talks with Onuoha since Hughes arrived, i have been told he has agreed to join and its all about the fee with city add ons etc expect it to go through by 5pm tomorrow and he will be on the bench for Wigan but not starting.

We are close to agreeing a 4m transfer of piennar fingers crossed.

Mark hopes to complete a loan deal for zarate by the end of next week i have heard.

Now i am a genuine Super hoops fan so dont shoot to many bullets at once,

Thanks

You're quality mate. Really spot on all the time. Are you employed by WATRB full time nowdays? Can't believe so many users here actually believes you.
          You're just guessing

U R'SSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
            You're quality mate. Really spot on all the time. Are you employed by WATRB full time nowdays? Can't believe so many users here actually believes you.
            You're just guessing

U R'SSSSS
            You mean he might be telling porkies or he is in no better than the rest of us
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Just out of interest, how many loan players can you have in the Prem? Thought it was two, so that's Macheda and Taiwo, no more methinks...

Comment

Maybe he thought Taiwo was a winger :p

Comment

Also what about Henrique ? Does that mean that Sao Paulo deal if off then?

Comment

only 2 loans allowed from the domestic league but you are allowed 4 loans in total at any one time.

Comment

Working...
                    X