Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology

My apologies lads the last bit of info i had was terms agreed for Alex, was doing a medical at the time of thread starting and were hoping to announce by 5pm yesterday. Now its all gone hush im trying to find out the hold up!
    I genuinly believe that its to do with the fee and not the medical.

We have been in talks with Onuoha since Hughes arrived, i have been told he has agreed to join and its all about the fee with city add ons etc expect it to go through by 5pm tomorrow and he will be on the bench for Wigan but not starting.

We are close to agreeing a 4m transfer of piennar fingers crossed.

Mark hopes to complete a loan deal for zarate by the end of next week i have heard.

Now i am a genuine Super hoops fan so dont shoot to many bullets at once,

Thanks

Please read QPRted's post and sign the petition for Rhodes.

Comment

Kept the faith!

Comment

Top man Insider, cheers for the info! Fingers crossed on them all.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

he will be on the bench for Wigan but not starting
          thats the bit that loses you all credibility. Only MH knows who he'll pick.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Thanks for the info, let's hope it all comes of

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
              Please read QPRted's post and sign the petition for Rhodes.
              are you going to spam EVERY thread with this?

Comment

Thanks for the update
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                  My apologies lads the last bit of info i had was terms agreed for Alex, was doing a medical at the time of thread starting and were hoping to announce by 5pm yesterday. Now its all gone hush im trying to find out the hold up!

We have been in talks with Onuoha since Hughes arrived, i have been told he has agreed to join and its all about the fee with city add ons etc expect it to go through by 5pm tomorrow and he will be on the bench for Wigan but not starting.

Mark hopes to complete a loan deal for zarate by the end of next week i have heard.

Thanks

good news m8..thanks for the info and keep it coming

Comment

Its nailed on he wont start he wouldnt have even met the players properly let alone train with them.
                    Common sense prevails.

Comment

Thanks
                      By the way, have you heard anything about Samba fee being agreed?
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

I only give info im told lads genuinly dont want to **** people off not my style.
                        Thanks

Comment

No need to apologise insider, i never believed you anyway after your efforts at the last window.

Comment

i believe Samba does genuinly want to play for Hughes again we are the only club to offer for him then he hands in transfer request. I am certain we offer 10m he will join for sure.

We are after a winger on loan too from one of the big boys.

Comment

I only give info im told lads genuinly dont want to **** people off not my style.
                              Thanks
                              It's nice to have info regardless of certainty, it keeps the spirits up.
                              Keep it coming

Comment

Working...
                              X