something i dont understand about man city spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something i dont understand about man city spurs

with spurs in the title race kind of, and the man leading their attack is a man city player on loan , why dont city pull him back end spurs hopes straight away?

or will they wait till window over then pull him back leaving spurs no time to get a replacemnent?

i know not qpr but good to have something else to talk about at moment

Probably an agreement in place meaning city cannot recall him mid season.

Comment

Good point. I bet City are paying the majority of his £175k weekly wedge an all.

Comment

Might cost a lot to cancel the loan? But then again their Man City and have all the money in the world
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
          Probably an agreement in place meaning city cannot recall him mid season.
          Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Good point. I bet City are paying the majority of his £175k weekly wedge an all.
            According to one of todays papers he's on 200k a week with city probably paying anything between 100-140k a week.

Couldnt make it up could you, loaning out a player and still paying that much a week.

Comment

They've messed up with this one, maybe didn't think Spurs would be there number one challenger, dont think its been put in the loan that he cant play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                City paying £100k a week of it mate.

Great OP though tbf hadnt thought of this, you can just see it now cant you; Spurs creep up within striking distance of City and then Mankini turns round and says "Yea we'll just be having Adebayor back now, we need a h2o distributor, tar dar"
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                  with spurs in the title race kind of, and the man leading their attack is a man city player on loan , why dont city pull him back end spurs hopes straight away?

or will they wait till window over then pull him back leaving spurs no time to get a replacemnent?

i know not qpr but good to have something else to talk about at moment
                  If its not because of a contract then the above would be a good ploy

Comment

Assuming if someone came in and offered to buy him on a perm Spurs cannot do anything about it as they dont own him

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      City paying £100k a week of it mate.

Great OP though tbf hadnt thought of this, you can just see it now cant you; Spurs creep up within striking distance of City and then Mankini turns round and says "Yea we'll just be having Adebayor back now, we need a h2o distributor, tar dar"
                      Can you imagine the scandal if he scored the goal that won the league at their expense , not sure if he's allowed to play this weekend v them , what if he scores?
                      Go down as the biggest gaffe in history

Comment

Working...
                      X