Joined the Tractors Boys Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined the Tractors Boys Website

Took 24 hrs to get approval and my account activated before I could even view the forum.

Anyway can't post links to it but its a very similar website to this, I thought we had some negative supporters but they are even worst. For the best part they seem quite unimpressed with Keanes transfer dealings and are starting to realise they won't be signing anyone without some sort of link to Ireland, Celtic or Man Utd's reserves. Loads of fans screaming for a striker and demonstrating a complete lack of patience...god help them if ST prices went up there.

Think I'll start a thread and ask them why they booed Delaney the other night
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 24-07-2009, 08:45 PM.

In order this does not get moved by the moderators, I am looking to register with quite a few as think it offers good banter. We can always moderate some, but most before a game just come over for a bit of banter. even that Forest fan keeps visiting
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

As long as it is just friendly banter and not nasty baiting
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Why did they boo Delaney?

Ask do they think is he worth near 1 million?
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

listen i wouldnt rile those tractor boyz as they are a rough tough bunch of vagabonds and i dont want em turning up at the bq spoiling for a scrape!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

This thread started rolls a lot of there thoughts into one....

Just thought I'd get your views on the post I've just written up on TWTD...

When Roy Keane was appointed as ITFC manager I was delighted, and was sure that he was the right man to take us up. I was fully behind the sacking of Jim Magilton and the appointment of Keane.
            However, as the season draws ever near, and the lack of quality we are bringing into the club, with a lot of it leaving us (!), then I must admit to being rather worried about our chances next season, and wondering whether we will just turn out to be a mid table team next season.

I was very surprised at the decision to sell Danny Haynes. Yes, Danny hasn't shown us what he can really do in the past 12-18 months BUT he is that sort of player that you really need on for the last 20-25 minutes of games to terrorise the opposition defence with his lightning pace against tiring defenders.
            Now, the probable sale of Pablo Counago is another thing that has amazed me. Yes, Pablo IS NOT a prolific goalscorer, he is more of a creator. He has, however, hit double figures in I believe almost every season he has had with the club. Now, with a prolific striker alongside him, you can't ask for more than that. To sell Pablo, with the horrifying lack of first team strikers in the club already is simply ludicrous!

Look at the players Keane has brought in.
            Lee Martin is, many have said, an average Championship player with a bit of potential. £1.5m seems a bit steep for a player like this, but a LM was needed so although his price tag IMO is high, we needed a player like this.
            Damien Delaney, is another who I believe we have paid over the odds for with 700k. Many QPR fans I have spoken to have told me that he is a very average defender, so surely we could have got in a better quality defender, for a bit more money in another area that certainly needs strengthening?!
            Colin Healy - 3 words, what the hell. Do we need him? No. Will he be any good? I very much doubt it. Wow, we beat HARTLEPOOL to his signature. IMO he'll be another George O'Callaghan who will only make a handful of sub appearances and then drift away to another club. Is this Keane throwing OUR money into Cork, to keep them alive? We all know his past at Cork, so who knows.

We DESPERATELY needed a 20 goal striker, a decent defender, and a LM, and possibly a decent CM.
            We have only really filled one of these needs in signing Lee Martin as the LM we needed. We are now down to one first team striker (Jon Stead), who although I do rate, will not get anymore than 12-15 goals a season for you.

I for one am very worried about the season ahead. It will be very tough with teams like Middlesbrough and West Brom amongst us, and with the lack of quality we are bringing in there are no doubt many others that share the same views.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              In order this does not get moved by the moderators, I am looking to register with quite a few as think it offers good banter. We can always moderate some, but most before a game just come over for a bit of banter. even that Forest fan keeps visiting
              Good idea Pete nothing wrong with friendly banter;D

Comment

I cannot believe how stupid some of our own fans are, only a small minority of *****s at the back of the stand it has to be said, What do they think they are going to achieve by giving Delaney loads of abuse for the odd mis-placed pass etc, give the guy a break for christ sake players need to hear encouragement not barracking from there own so called fans, it takes time to settle in to a new club and to get match fitness back, look at mcauley for example.

Comments by one Ipswich fan after the match, lol are these boys in for a treat or what. Wait till DD goes on a bounding run up the left wing loses the ball and sets up a counter attack leaving the left wing exposed unable to track back.
                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 24-07-2009, 09:12 PM.

Comment

he will have a good first season,after that revert to usual dross.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

to be fair, that sounds like delaney

Comment

Working...
                    X