Is Samba still training at Blackburn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Samba still training at Blackburn?

After hearing the Blackburn statement that Samba is Not for Sale, and he had handed in his transfer request to 'leave in this window' anyone know whether he is at home now or actually training with the team he wants to leave.....?

Not training
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

SSN at traioning ground today & said Chris Samba WAS NOT AT TRAINING TODAY...within the next hour will be talking to Kean about this

Comment

Think he is on strike round the springbok

Comment

A question: Why on earth did Samba sign a five-year contract around a year ago, and now wants to leave? Whatever happened to loyalty.....
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Not training got belly ache

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              A question: Why on earth did Samba sign a five-year contract around a year ago, and now wants to leave? Whatever happened to loyalty.....
              Because the new owners promised him things which they cannot keep to.

That's my take, anyway.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Kean admits we are the only bidders for Samba
                http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

That's my take, anyway.
                  If its in his contract it's breach of contract, surely? If not, it's just hearsay and he should put up and shut up. He's getting paid bundles.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like him to join us, but Blackburn have said he's not for sale and that's the end of it.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

That's my take, anyway.
                    Yeah something along those lines.......otherwise I guess MH would not touch a player of that nature. But it does raise the question what he would do if we went down to the Championship - should he decide to join us now.

Comment

He was just on ssn at the training ground, in his training kit, still got bit of a dickie tummy apparently though

Comment

Originally posted by budgiebyrne View Post
                        He was just on ssn at the training ground, in his training kit, still got bit of a dickie tummy apparently though
                        While the Sky man was interviewing Steve Kean, caught Samba laughing and joking with another teammate as they walked off the training pitch.
                        Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          If its in his contract it's breach of contract, surely? If not, it's just hearsay and he should put up and shut up. He's getting paid bundles.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like him to join us, but Blackburn have said he's not for sale and that's the end of it.
                          There will be nothing in his contract that has been breached regarding owners promising stuff.

He is disloyal because footballers are in it for money and every move makes them and their agent lots and lots of it.

Wenger had it spot on when he said players that move in Jan do it purely for self service and are not willing to fight for the cause.

Having said that..........let's hope we get him!
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Anyone heard anything, if he plays this weekend can we say goodbye to our chances of signing him, or is he continuing to be the 'rebel' by staying away?

Comment

I have a feeling we will not be winning this fight. If Blackburn do sell, they will get agents working to find him another club, rather than a relegation rival.

Can't see him coming to QPR.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X