Once again Jamie Mackie....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
    lets face there are quite a few players in our team who are not prem class , im not gonna name names but we know who they are , huges knows who they are and the players know who they are! trouble is at this momment in time we aint got a lot of options so we as fans have to play our part by trying to encourage said players to play to the best of their limted ablitys! i think just booing and shouting at players offers nothing at the present time!
    Class quote..spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      lets face there are quite a few players in our team who are not prem class , im not gonna name names but we know who they are , huges knows who they are and the players know who they are! trouble is at this momment in time we aint got a lot of options so we as fans have to play our part by trying to encourage said players to play to the best of their limted ablitys! i think just booing and shouting at players offers nothing at the present time!
      good post

Comment

keep him in the team if only to show the others u are supposed to run at the oppositions defenders with the ball

Comment

Originally posted by WavyQPR View Post
          Is Jamie mackie good enough for the prem?..the answer is no..but I think he can be,..the suggestion of loaning him out is a great idea...I don't ever recall a QPR player ever ever splitting our opinion like this...and that's 3 decades worth of visits! Feel free to correct me!..
          Simon Barker?
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
            He does try but he is not good enough he just seems to run in straight line and doesn't look up always gets the ball caught up in his feet and cant control it . but i think sparky will see he is not quality enough .
            Don't you mean not good enough?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Why is everyone saying he isn't prem class, he was crap last night too and that was against a div 1 side.
              Definitely agree that since returning from the injury he hasn't been the same.
              Shame.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

He was bad last night. He just doesn't seem to have the game to step up. Last night, he constantly lost his man by following the ball, and every time he tried tracking his man and they stopped or changed direction, Mackie just kept running past them in a straight line giving them all the space they needed.

He was great for us over the last two seasons (when fit), but the bubble seems to have burst. Reminds me a lot of Stuart Wardley, started brilliantly and then faded away when he and we realised he wasn't up to it.

Comment

im a mackie fan and reckon he does have a part to play in our squad.

for first time this season i thought he was very very below par yesterday
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I always stick up for Mackie, but critisicm where critisicm is due, tonight he was very poor. First touch took it into the nearest defender every time, didnt look threatening and was non-existant for long periods. As others have said, impact sub at best come Feb 1st.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X