No announcement yet.

SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he has lost his balance, flair and focus. SWP is better than this.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I also have trust in SWP, although he had his worst game in QPR shirt yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        I also have trust in SWP, although he had his worst game in QPR shirt yesterday.
        yet got man of the match on itv!!!!!!! maybe because his old man was in the studio! shocking call imo!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Anyone else think that maybe our pitch is too small for SWP? He likes to run in space but we don't have any!! Obviously this doesnt account for his average performances away from LR but I always thought he was excellent on big pitches where the play gets stretched more.
          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
            Anyone else think that maybe our pitch is too small for SWP? He likes to run in space but we don't have any!! Obviously this doesnt account for his average performances away from LR but I always thought he was excellent on big pitches where the play gets stretched more.
            How well has he played away????
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Tbh they all started out really well

Swp and others have had their confidence drained last few weeks , posted somewhere else the abuse he got yesterday he didn't handle well and had to be consoled by 2 teammates
              Hughes will have 3-4 new players if he can get their confidence back

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                Tbh they all started out really well

Swp and others have had their confidence drained last few weeks , posted somewhere else the abuse he got yesterday he didn't handle well and had to be consoled by 2 teammates
                Hughes will have 3-4 new players if he can get their confidence back
                I dont doubt it mate. I was actually more excited about SWP joining than anyone else in the Summer. Ive always thought he was brilliant at scaring the 5hit out of defenders when he runs at them but it just hasnt really happened for him yet. Except perhaps the Wolves game where we tore them to pieces its all been a bit of a disappointment with SWP. I just wondered with LR being a small pitch there isnt the space between midfield and defenders for him to run into...??
                2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                  I dont doubt it mate. I was actually more excited about SWP joining than anyone else in the Summer. Ive always thought he was brilliant at scaring the 5hit out of defenders when he runs at them but it just hasnt really happened for him yet. Except perhaps the Wolves game where we tore them to pieces its all been a bit of a disappointment with SWP. I just wondered with LR being a small pitch there isnt the space between midfield and defenders for him to run into...??
                  I also think to do withwho behind him and in front
                  Good players need people to pass and move around them, that wolves game our team were playing well and there was movement and pace. Ref our pitch why don't we widen it? We narrowed it before you can see the old lines

If we can get his confidence back he willcome good ESP if he's surrounded by players who can see a pass or make a run

Comment

Alsohe did look very good when adel played

Comment

To be fair swp is a confidence player and that has been knocked out of him by playing on the left due to the try so hard but has no quality mackie always on the right, when we give swp some matches on the right then we can judge him but until we get a quality left midfielder in I cant see much improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by simonQPR View Post
                        To be fair swp is a confidence player and that has been knocked out of him by playing on the left due to the try so hard but has no quality mackie always on the right, when we give swp some matches on the right then we can judge him but until we get a quality left midfielder in I cant see much improvement.
                        Hopefully when traore comes back

Comment

Traore would do a good job on the left wing but I don't like playing players out of there natural positions we are doing enough of that already, what we need is either another quality left back and push Traore forward into midfield or a quality left midfielder and leave Traore in his natural position left back.

Comment

Originally posted by simonQPR View Post
                            Traore would do a good job on the left wing but I don't like playing players out of there natural positions we are doing enough of that already, what we need is either another quality left back and push Traore forward into midfield or a quality left midfielder and leave Traore in his natural position left back.
                            Id argue traore more suited to left wing then left back , best crosser of ball at club, get a left back in

Comment

Working...
                            X