SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP

Why do so many people get on his case he returned 1 goal in every 20 games for Chelsea why then do we expect him to score a hatful for us he is a speedy right winger who for his size is exceptional.
    Play the man in is his right position and expect the right thing from him which will include the very occasional goal.

lets be honest ....he has been missing in a lot of games this season-quite disappointing tbh.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
      Why do so many people get on his case he returned 1 goal in every 20 games for Chelsea why then do we expect him to score a hatful for us he is a speedy right winger who for his size is exceptional.
      Play the man in is his right position and expect the right thing from him which will include the very occasional goal.
      Because he looks like he's playing as if he couldn't give a damn, and doesn't use his exceptional speed to go past people any more....that's the point.

On the odd occasion he does, his delivery is poor. He may have only returned 1 goal every 20 games for Chelsea but I bet he set up plenty. I couldn't care less if he never scored again if he was setting up 10 chances a game for the strikers but he's not. That's why people are disappointed in him. Lots of potential, very little product.
      Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

He and bothroyd were both looking to get back into the england squad so have they been disappointing so far??? Without a doubt major disappointments!!

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
          Because he looks like he's playing as if he couldn't give a damn, and doesn't use his exceptional speed to go past people any more....that's the point.

On the odd occasion he does, his delivery is poor. He may have only returned 1 goal every 20 games for Chelsea but I bet he set up plenty. I couldn't care less if he never scored again if he was setting up 10 chances a game for the strikers but he's not. That's why people are disappointed in him. Lots of potential, very little product.
          Thank you for a quality reply I don't quite see it like that I feel he has had to play too much of a defensive role as we don't have the same quality in the side and so his resources are to stretched IMHO

Comment

thats why what a shocking first touch. useless

Comment

Has the touch off a rapist

Comment

and again shocking shot god knows how much he is on and he is playing on the right no excuses. #thenewlangleyallhypenoaction

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
                  and again shocking shot god knows how much he is on and he is playing on the right no excuses. #thenewlangleyallhypenoaction
                  Shocking miss

Comment

Terrible signing.

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
                      I think you have entirely missed the point about your own Chelsea quote. He was a total failure there - that's why he was benched and had to go. He was useless for them. So comparing a stat of failure as a benchmark we should somehow look at as a decent standard is rather confused.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I think he is taking on too much and needs to stick to playing on the right wing. Tonight he was every where even as a left back ! We will never see the best of him till we sort out good players in all their right positions.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          I think you have entirely missed the point about your own Chelsea quote. He was a total failure there - that's why he was benched and had to go. He was useless for them. So comparing a stat of failure as a benchmark we should somehow look at as a decent standard is rather confused.
                          The point I was trying to convey is that he needs to be used in the correct context he is played in wrong positions he needs to be used as a supply for the strikers The positions he is playing in must be a directive from the managing staff. When he first started for us he was getting good reviews but he is currently trying to cover to much ground and his game is suffering in every aspect.

Footnote:I like the debating which is not aimed personal level but just at the
                          football content gotta be the way forward

Comment

I spy some boo'ers
                            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                              My point was that the stats were there for all to see before we bought him Neil should of known how to get the best out of him when he took over the Routledge role and so much more besides.

He's an all over the the park player which isn't working for SWP.

You will see an improvement when Joey, Adel and some others return/arrive is my belief.

Comment

Working...
                              X