Ssn yellow bar...qpr in talks alex!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
    If Alex signs like in the next second or so, can he play tonight?
    need to be signed on when the original tie was played to be able to play tonight. Doubt he will have signed by KO anyway

Comment

Re Samba Blackburn stubborn bums.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Re Samba Blackburn stubborn bums.
        Their statement combined with his 4 years remaining on his contract is just them trying to force clubs to pay more to "prise" him away.

The fact is he's made his intent clear and, although i actually think it's disgraceful for a very well paid player to behave, he will go on strike if they don't sell him.

They will let it drag to the very end of the window in the hope a bidding war starts and then sell to the highest bidder he's prepared to sign for..

Comment

Won't have to pay him
          If he's on strike
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Their statement combined with his 4 years remaining on his contract is just them trying to force clubs to pay more to "prise" him away.

The fact is he's made his intent clear and, although i actually think it's disgraceful for a very well paid player to behave, he will go on strike if they don't sell him.

They will let it drag to the very end of the window in the hope a bidding war starts and then sell to the highest bidder he's prepared to sign for..
            I don't see why. He's been there three years, and is clearly too good for them. He's coming into the later years of his career, and also his prime, so I think it's quite natural for him to want a new challenge as Blackburn look like they're going in one direction, and it's the opposite to where he should be looking.

He's hardly a mercinary.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              I don't see why. He's been there three years, and is clearly too good for them. He's coming into the later years of his career, and also his prime, so I think it's quite natural for him to want a new challenge as Blackburn look like they're going in one direction, and it's the opposite to where he should be looking.

He's hardly a mercinary.
              Then he shouldn't have signed a new contract for five years this summer on improved terms. Or taken a £150,000 loan from the club to build an extension on his house. I hope very much we get him but he hasn't behaved well.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Then he shouldn't have signed a new contract for five years this summer on improved terms. Or taken a £150,000 loan from the club to build an extension on his house. I hope very much we get him but he hasn't behaved well.
                With all due respect, he signed that contract after the new investors came along with quite possibly huge promises. Not his fault they've gone broke and can't keep to those promises, is it.

It's actually quite ironic that he's probably helping the owners and the future of the club by moving on. Less wages and a decent fee incoming. Let's face it...They look doomed to relegation either way.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Dave mc isn't confident about Alex joining.
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    for 150 k could of bought blackburn

Comment

He's hardly a mercinary.
                      Becasue he's happily taken massive wages throughout and signed a 5 year contract last year... Agreed things are going south for him / them, but it;s not the way to behave.

Comment

With all due respect, he signed that contract after the new investors came along with quite possibly huge promises. Not his fault they've gone broke and can't keep to those promises, is it.

It's actually quite ironic that he's probably helping the owners and the future of the club by moving on. Less wages and a decent fee incoming. Let's face it...They look doomed to relegation either way.
                        Am not defending their owners, they make Flavio look good. But the fact is he signed a contract and unless there was a specific clause in that contract that Blackburn have to spend x amount on new players or whatever I don't have much sympathy with the bloke. Same as Tevez. Don't get me wrong wd love him at Loftus Rd but just imagine how you wd feel if say Ali wasn't injured and did the same. Agree it goes on all the time but doesn't make it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                          Dave mc isn't confident about Alex joining.
                          Where he say that Mellow?

Comment

Working...
                          X