• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssn yellow bar...qpr in talks alex!!!

Again?
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

so fee has been accepted by them down the road?

Comment

Fantastic news. Can't believe (actually I can because we are QPR) that we would have got this far if we hadn't already discovered whether he was keen to come.

Comment

won't happen obi wan kenobi has spoken

Comment

Cue: "got to go now".

Comment

This could be massive for us an could really kick start our shopping spree! If we can attract Alex to us it would be a major signing and coup for us! Other players will start to take notice an will find us more of an attractive option!
              Might be getting ahead of myself but imagine samba and Alex as a cb pairing!! How many team would boast a better partnership!

Comment

We wouldn't of wasted te effort if we knew he wasn't keen on coming.. Gotta make him a decent offer now.... Fingers crossed.. I wonder how many will ask if he signs now if he can play tonight.
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Matey boy said it ain't happening, so it's a non-starter.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

We've been on that bar for most of the last week!!! SSN aren't as ITK as they make out.

Will wait to hear what David Mcintyre or Ric-Roc have to say before getting too excited!

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                      We've been on that bar for most of the last week!!! SSN aren't as ITK as they make out.

Will wait to hear what David Mcintyre or Ric-Roc have to say before getting too excited!
                      Here goes... http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...defender-alex/

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Fantastic news. Can't believe (actually I can because we are QPR) that we would have got this far if we hadn't already discovered whether he was keen to come.
                        He must be interested. Let's not forget that the first person players talk to about their wishes are their agents. Alex's agent is Kia Jorabchin, who also represents Hughes and has his ear.

Hughes would've sounded out Kia about Alex last week and if he wanted to leave England Kia would've said so and we'd have focused elsewhere.

I feel that now we are talking the deal will be done....

Comment

If Alex signs like in the next second or so, can he play tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                            I'm now more than happy to get excited.

Must get him in for Wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                              If Alex signs like in the next second or so, can he play tonight?
                              Not sure.
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X