How much is a win tonight worth £££

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is a win tonight worth £££

I would imagine more prize money, a full house must be worth 500K as our share? a lot of dosh.
    Boo

With the replay, TV coverage (as it may be shown live) and gates recipts i would say your not far off
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

TV aside, it's £40K I believe for 3rd round winners. Covers Joey's wages for a few days......

Comment

won't be a full house.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Confidence wise id say it was priceless.

Comment

Will be a full house against Chelsea in the cup, as Rangers wont miss the oppertunity to them even more stick than in the league.
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

If a good win reinstates confidence in the players and sets off a good run of results then the financial gain from tonight and the replay will be insignificant compared to the positive vibe around the team leading to much needed points and climbing up the league....

Comment

Whether we win or lose tonight we are assured of the same money (gate receipts, tv etc), the extra gained though will be 3rd round winners money and an almost definate sell out for the home game v the ****, possible tv money and if it ends up going back to the bridge for a replay even more, so well worth it.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

weve sold 11056 in our end, add their 2000 and any walk ups and decent money shouldve been generated

Comment

Not like the old days though is it?
                    Money not a problem now, it's all about that horrible unwanted
                    record we will achieve if we don't win tonight, and
                    for the whole of the UK to witness if they want to as well

Comment

what is the record exactly?

Comment

FA cup has already cost us millions with the Faurlin injury.

Comment

Progress, especially replays, would clog up our fixtures.... I think a possible replay date should we win tonight and draw with CFC would be a few days before our "6-pointer" with Blackburn.... not ideal prep' really.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                            what is the record exactly?
                            Well i heard some one say the other day on the radio i think, that us and leeds now have the joint worst records for losing consecutive games in thge FA cup.
                            But having googled asking this question, i have found Guardian reports from 2009 stating we were the the worst then,... and it aint got any better since
                            so now i don't know what to believe

Comment

Working...
                            X