Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lopez over rowlands??

o dear, some of you need glasses
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Lopez can pass Pete and has composure on the ball....plus he can tackle without fouling :-)
      and the delivery from corners and free kicks when he took them was 100% better than what we normally have. How many goals did we score fron corners last season???? not many cos not many i saw actually beat the first man which was ****ing frustrating to watch!
      Last edited by vblockranger; 24-07-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
        I shall stick my neck out and say i don't think MM is good enough.

Honestly have never really rated him. His performance for Wolves against us sort of justified that.

It's all a matter of opinion
        I would have disagreed whole heartidly 12 months ago but having seen him against us v Wolves and a couple of under 21 games for England I would say he isn't as good the promise he showed when at W12.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

[QUOTE=sirpiechucker;87154]
          Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Swindon or Spurs no brainer.

QUOTE]

I wonder what would have happened if we took the same attitude when we bought Les Ferdinand?

Oh know he plays for Hayes we shouldn't sign him because there is another player available from a higher league.

yes but Les was 1 in a million!!

When was the last time a player was plucked from non league and was virtually an overnight sensation like Sir Les?

Sadly it just doesn't happen any more.;)
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I'd have Rowlands anyday of the week. he would run over hot coals for QPR, unlike Lopez who would proably run for a Pizza.

Seriously, Rowlands is so much better than Lopez, though agree his crossing was far from perfect last season
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

MM not good enough...! Hahaha. Obviously we have plenty of other players who have been in the England squad.

Comment

Michael Chopra ? I know the fee was to high for you but im sure he would have done a job at qpr. Watch out for Steven Gerards cousin Anthony Gerrard at Cardiff. Looks a steal at 250k from Walsall. Also Paul Quinn the Motherwell captain looks another good buy at 300k. Hudson is crap tho and cant believe Cardiff payed 1 mill for him

Comment

Just wait to you face taraabt, he's amazing.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Cox, and before anyone says he has not been tested at this level, nobody is until he's given the chance.

Comment

Lopez over rowlands??

o dear, some of you need glasses
                      You've got to be kidding.

Comment

I'd have tarabt over Cox anyday of the week.,even playing striker.

Yes, Cox would have been a good aqcuistion, but was a risk. Celtic, last time I looked were not in the championship

When are you on at the 99 Club :horror:

Comment

We did not lose Watson to another championship club.

With Bruce gone will be interesting to see how he does at Wigan,
                          We could have bought him long before Wigan even heard of him.

Comment

Originally Posted by qblockpete
                            I'd have tarabt over Cox anyday of the week.,even playing striker.

Yes, Cox would have been a good aqcuistion, but was a risk. Celtic, last time I looked were not in the championship
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Is that a joke, last time I looked Cox was at West Brom.
                            Last edited by rangersroar; 24-07-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X