New dressing rooms built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New dressing rooms built.

Anyone thats been in the dressing rooms at HQ will tell you that my bog is bigger and that no-one has changed them for over a decade.

Anyway, good news for the players, they've smashed thru into a storage area behind them and built bigger and better rooms with each player given a locker etc.

About time!

All going well the away dressing room is still a little sh1thole.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

U would turn the hot water off in the away dressing room next.
    Your name isn't Scott Warnock is it?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Anyone thats been in the dressing rooms at HQ will tell you that my bog is bigger and that no-one has changed them for over a decade.

Anyway, good news for the players, they've smashed thru into a storage area behind them and built bigger and better rooms with each player given a locker etc.

About time!

All going well the away dressing room is still a little sh1thole.

& it should stay that way

Comment

have to say if owners werent in this for long run would they bother doing all the upgrades they have so far? screens? dressing rooms? boxes?

Comment

Was it wimbledon that turnt off the electric in the away rooms and blare there music lol.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Great,lets do up the toilets for the pampered players,how about sorting out the kazi's in Ellerslie Road??there a disgrace and one queue in and one queue out,but hey ? who are we anyway ???

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              Great,lets do up the toilets for the pampered players,how about sorting out the kazi's in Ellerslie Road??there a disgrace and one queue in and one queue out,but hey ? who are we anyway ???
              DONE mate

Both Ellerslie and the Loft have had improvements :boss:

Comment

Can't say I've been in your khazi thank **** but from playing in the tournaments at the ground and when I was mascot they are on the cramped side.

Are they getting rid/already got rid of the tiled badge as you look up when you run out on to the pitch?

Also seem to remember liking the picture of players on the tiles as well?

Comment

Superb,does that mean i don't get anymore p##s on me boots from the geezer next to me now ?? Whats the improvements? new paint ? maybe a toilet roll in there? not sure how they coulda made 'em any bigger,but any improvements gotta be good !!

Comment

Good news for the players our dressing rooms are a total hole. See if anyone can send you a pic scott!
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Will they improve the bog paper as well... ?

perhaps something a little more ... absorbant?
                      Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cogster View Post
                        Will they improve the bog paper as well... ?

perhaps something a little more ... absorbant?

Personally I only use the traps for smoking in :bad_smile:

Comment

The home changing room wasnt very big was it ?
                          intimate if you like that kind of thing.
                          our boys deserve a bit more space IMO.

Keep the away one small so the likes of the Sheff Utd hammer throwers are bumping into each other while changing.

Comment

wasn't the home changing room smaller than the away one?

Comment

....then we´re only a LB short

Comment

Working...
                              X