Worse case scenario tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope no injuries
    they'll be giving it sox so anymore crocked before Wigan would not be too nice

Comment

assuming you win

when is the chelsea game scheduled for ?

Comment

sat week hammy........and you are up against who???
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

3pm kick off facto ?

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
            assuming you win

when is the chelsea game scheduled for ?
            Weekend of the 28th is the plan, I think. It's my cousins 40th, so I'll be turning up late and drunk for his meal, if we get through.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
              3pm kick off facto ?
              officers would like it at 1200 i hear
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

the worry is qpr fans are switched off here..tkts sales are poor and it's on tv
                mk have 2000+ coming and will be hopeful of turning us over...like rochdale,orient,vauxhall motors to name a few have done recently.
                then if we win, if...all will scramble as life long fans for chelsea tkts, again....????
                we need a win and tonight could be it....

Comment

play the best team tonite, we were outplayed at mk at times it was embarrissing please not another rochdale tonite come on u Rs

Comment

different manager, different approach, and we are gonna win tonight
                    come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
                      different manager, different approach, and we are gonna win tonight

MH will use this as a nother chance to get his team playing his way and it will act as a platform for the league. I wouldn't be surprised if it's near full stregth side, if not full stregth with maybe just a couple of changes in positions where he doesn't know his best options yet.

WE will win by 2 or 3 goals imo, restore some belief in the team and the goal scorers will get a much needed boost before the weekend.

Comment

Even if we do not win tonight, maybe it won't be too bad...We'll have the FA cup weekend off so a week and a half (before Villa on the 1stFeb) of getting transfers in and Hughes working with the squad for some very 'winnable' games! I agree a god cup run would boost confidence and beating the **** (again) would be brilliant BUT survival is key!

Comment

Working...
                        X