Worse case scenario tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse case scenario tonight

Extra time and then to sit in the cold to lose on penalties with the last kick with MK Don fans singing and us booing

Cannot see it myself as I reckon we will win comfortably but what a nightmare if we do lose

Don't even want to think about it isleworth. Been there so many times before, I think we all know there's a distinct possibility.

Still going for a 2-0 win though. In 90

Let's hope the **** game motivates them all

Comment

isles old chap fear not........this time in the morrow we will be chomping at the bit at the thought of barracking messrs lumplard/doggba/snideboy and the girlie again..............
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Chelsea next. If that don't motivate a win, nothing will.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Just stuck a tenner on us. Just less than evens. How foolish was that? Not very, I hope.

Comment

Please whatever the outcome get it finished in the 90 minutes! #cold

Comment

Originally posted by JeanD View Post
              Just stuck a tenner on us. Just less than evens. How foolish was that? Not very, I hope.
              The times ive done that on games you'd have thought were bankers.

Still, makes it interesting.

Ton should see a return to cover Chelski ticket and a few pints, so looks like ill be gettin on again.

Comment

Worse case scenario is another injury to our already depleted squad or a red card to a key player that rules them out of the more critical Wigan game. That said with a 200 mile round trip ahead of me tonight i could well do without extra time and penalties. Pray we win comfortably for the sake of confidence and moving on. Oh yeah and then we get to batter the **** again !!!

Comment

Please let us win with several goals 3+ to boost our strikers confidence. I do fear we are going down as usual in the FA cup but really looking forward to this FA cup match.

Comment

New manager still in the process of assessing the squad gives this match extra meaning. Its a springboard to better things. Oh Yeah!!

Comment

Hogan will score tonight i reckon....

People slate Hogan but for me Tommy Smith offers naff all. He came on the other day and i thought what is MH doing... true to form he didn't do a single thing but pass sideways or back.... not what we need as an attacking option.
                      Last edited by Del; 17-01-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

i won one hundred pounds sterling on sunday and will re invest it in our winning tonight that will be another two hundred pounds sterling
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Thinking exactly the same Del
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            Hogan will score tonight i reckon....

People slate Hogan but for me Tommy Smith offers naff all. He came on the other day and i thought what is MH doing... true to form he didn't do a single thing but pass sideways or back.... not what we need as an attacking option.
                            Spot on mate

I honestly cannot recall Smith doing anything for the team this season except scoring at Everton

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              Spot on mate

I honestly cannot recall Smith doing anything for the team this season except scoring at Everton
                              Was talking to a chap at MK last week, he kept saying he couldn't understand why Smudger didn't feature much this season. After the game I said now do you see why
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X